Engagement Shopping & Vodka (E)

Now 3 months left for marriage

Kaira and Karan go around shopping for their engagement...btw Kaira finally went to Pune, for shopping.

They were shopping for their clothes, for engagement.

This was 5th shop now, Kaira wasn't really happy with any of the designs shown by the shopkeeper.

They first tried to shop for Kaira only, but she didn't like anything, so they both decided that, first they will shop for Karan's clothes and accordingly find something for Kaira.

"What's this?" Kaira whines looking at Karan, tired and not at all liking the designs shown by shopkeeper.

Karan cutely frowns and moves his head up, asking what happened.

The shopkeeper had gone to get some other dresses, so Kaira had whined in a low voice.

"Who wears clothes like this on engagement?"...that too for one's own engagement" she says picking up a dress, and expresses her dislike and amusement about the designs they were showing her.

Karan had liked a dress for her in the first shop itself, but what can we do, if fashion designer fiancée doesn't like the dress, then what's the use.

And Karan agreed that genuinely, they were not having something Kaira wanted, and which would go well with his clothes as well.

He nods at her, patting her cheek lightly.

The shopkeeper comes with few more dress, but they don't like any, and they leave for next shop.

The 6th shop

"Umm...plz show some great dress haan, she is a fashion designer...and yeah (removes his clothes from the shopper) something that goes perfectly with this" Karan says beforehand to the lady, who was there to show dresses.

The lady smiles, and nods at her.

And Kaira gives an apologetic smile to the lady and glares at Karan, who shrugs his shoulders.

Finally...Kaira gets done with the shopping.

And within next hour they are done with all jewelries and any other things that Veena had asked Karan to get.

They reach Hridayamardam with so many shoppers. Veena opens the door and welcomes Kaira inside, while Karan goes in to keep the shoppers, Kaira removes her shoes and bends to touch her feet.

In living room, she finds Suraj, so she bends to touch his feet; Suraj gets really happy to see her home.

In the kitchen

Karan was standing with a ghee bottle in his hand; Veena comes there, and asks "hmm now which product have you got for me to try?"

"Xyz Company's ghee..." Karan starts explaining but Veena interrupts.

"No, we don't use market's ghee, we use only homemade ghee, you know Na....no no, I am not trying this" Veena refuses to try the new ghee.

"Mom Mom listen na... once once... they also say that, it's just like homemade ghee, it taste as good as home made one...Mom Mom...hear me once plz...I need make a jingle for this brand's ad, you use this and tell me, I will make the jingle as per your review only, take (and thrusts the ghee jar in her hands) so sweet (and pulls her cheeks)" Karan gets his Mom to use a ghee.