Special Treatment (E)

Bakshi House.

Kaira pulls him aside, in the balcony, near her room.

"oi?" Karan says, because Kaira was pulling him from the wrist, as his hands were still dirty with mud.

"how did you come here?" she mutters angrily in a low tone.

"me?...long live Shivneri Buses!!" he says and giggles.

"not that...you...why are you here, at my house?" she asks again.

"what yaar you na...forgot? (he goes to touch her face, but she backs off and sees at his hands, Karan also puts the hands down, because his hands were muddy) we are going for shopping of your wedding dresses, jewelry and all ....actually mom was coming, but then she said, 'oh my there's so much work pending over here!' (he mimics his mom) so I said, I will go alone then, no problem I'll WhatsApp all the photos...huh?" he explains why he was here.

Kaira sighs and says "not that!...you...tch...after all that happened between us yesterday...(she moves both her hands with index fingers up, between herself and him)"

"between us?!(he says scandalized) Something happened between us?"he says with a goofy smile.

Kaira looks around for a wall, to hit her head on. But then tries to explain him.

"oh god, I ...didn't I told you yesterday?...I need some time" she says.

"oh thaaaat? (he says nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders)... yeah so, take na, take all the time you need" he says her with a smile.

"tch...not that!...you (she looks around if someone is there who would listen) I ...I have not decided anything yet" she says

"1 minute...your decision is final?" he asks pointing his pointing finger at her.

"no not yet..." she tries saying but he bombards another question.

"you told the family about this?" he asks

"are you mad or what!...how can I say all this to my family" she shrieks in a low voice.

"just the same that you told me...let me tell you, you said all that so convincingly, I understood everything. Tell the family members the same thing (he shrugs his shoulder)...you need help. Should I talk? ..oh papa!"(he turns and calls out to raj)

Kaira panics and yells at him "oi...shshshsh(he turns to look at her)...I can't say like this, and not now" she says sighing.

Karan raises an eyebrow, smirks at her and says "wait wait wait...unless you are not taking the final decision till then let me enjoy the 'son-in-law-luxuries' (Kaira glares him)...anyway this is your decision, not mine...I surely want to get married to you (he says with a goofy smile)" he says and turns to leave.

"1 minute!" Kaira calls from back, but Karan doesn't turn, just stops there.

"if you'll keep doing this drama for so many days, you'll get used to it, and everything will look, feel real, and later on, if things don't work, you wont be able to cope up with all this, it will be difficult to move on" Kaira says.

Karan smirks and turns to look at her and says "made in Pune! Huh?...I won't have any problem...Pune's boys are tough, I am more worried about you Kaira, because the more you delay your decision, the more you will be troubled, when you'll have to say 'no' to your family, when the final time comes (he moves his index finger, warning her about her unnecessary delay) magicccc!!(he says moving his finger, as if casting some spell)...my...magicc...hehhe...rest you see your problem" he says and shrugs his shoulders. He walks away from there, whistling.