Party Time!! (H)

6 months before the marriage

Rude lounge

Everyone was busy dancing on the loud music, one lady comes to the side and calls someone from her cellphone, but the call doesn't connect.

'yaar!!!!' she says angrily disconnecting the call and goes to her table, where a boy was already seated, with a glass of juice in his hand.

She goes to the table and bangs her cellphone on the table

"kya hai yeh...phone hi nahi lag raha isko!" she says sips from her glass of drink.

"arey toh wapas laga ke dekho na." the boy says

"do baar laga ke dekh liya, nahi lag raha hai" she says keeping the glass down.

The boy tries to say something but she continues "aane do use main dekhti hu usko!...late karne ka bas.."

"theek hai aajayegi' he says and sips his drink.

Kaira comes running to their table and shrieking in a low tone and hugs them both.

"yeh dekho aagayi" the boy says.

"kya hai haan, itna late.." the girl says

"sorry" kaira says giving a big smile.

"and yeh kya?...akele hi?" she asks and kaira starts look around and back from she came, she then rushes back.

"kya karti kya rehti hai yeh?" she laughs at her, "humesha ka hai haan iska yeh" the boy also says.

"kahan reh gaye?...wahan kya kar rahe ho?...aao aao" kaira shouts to a guy who was near the door only.

Kaira holds his hand and pulls him to the table " yeh dekho!!!!" kaira sing songs.

"arey kitna late?" the girl asks kaira again

"arey iske wajahse late hua, kya karu?" kaira says, and then bites her tongue.

"ek minute ek minute!...mumbai darshan ka program mera nahi tha" karan says looking towards kaira and that girl. kaira starts giggling and moves away from the table.

"haw!!kamini (she goes to kaira, and karan goes to her place on the table)....mujhe kaha ki karan aaraha hai kisiko bolna mat and khud hi ghumne nikal gayi...kya hai haan." she yells at her while kaira keeps giggling and making faces at that boy, imitating her friend. Karan also keeps laughing with them.

"by the way...yehi hai kya woh?" the girl asks kaira about karan and starts laughing, looking at karan.

"haan...jaane de na" kaira answers and laughs with that girl.

"ek minute!!..jaane de matlab?" karan asks kaira

"yehi hai kya woh, pura din flower ka design ka jacket pehen ne wala" the girl says laughing again.

All four laugh at that.

They then control their laughs.

"okay, introduction time, yeh hai veer, my husband" she says introducing that boy.

Veer puts his hand forward saying "hi!", but karan joins his hand and says 'namaskar', veer looks at him confused and is about to pull his hand back, when karan holds his hand for handshake. They shake hands giving each other a smile.