Hang - O - Ver (H)

"tight pakad ke baitho,tight pakdo, ghabraane ka nahi hai, abhi thode der mein pahuch jayenge."

He was saying her something or the other, so that she doesn't fall asleep on the scooty, that he was driving, wearing her girls helmet. She smiles still in trance.

"5 minute mein pahuch jayenge haan...so mat jao, so mat jao" he says hitting lightly on her knees, she giggles, then puts her arms up on his shoulder, moving them from his waist, her arms now locked around his shoulder at the joint.

"arey karan, tum beer peene wale the, kyun nahi piye?" she asks leaning his face on his shoulder and breathes on his neck.

He giggles, so she also giggles.

"woh toh joke hi hogaya pata hai?...pehle na main tumhe dekh raha tha, and baadmein dekhta hi reh gaya" he says and she giggles.

"matlab tum bhi out of control ho sakti ho...hahahaha...ek number yaar" he says smiling and she laughs.

"matlab kal ko agar mein ghar mein beer peene baithunga tab tum 'aiyya tum beer pi rahe ho' aisa muh nahi banogi...wah waah...majja aayi" he says

"aayi aayi" kaira says

"haan sachmein..bahut majaa aayi" he says.

"mujhe ulti aayi" she saya "huh" he makes a shocked face and turns to look at her.

"kya?" he asks

"ulti aayi hai!" she yells.

"kaira nahi nahi...arey 5 minute...ruko...aye...ek minute main side mein leta hu, ruko ruko" he says and kaira keeps making those sounds as she's all set vomit.

"nahi nahi nahi ...kaira wait main side mein leta hu...ruko ruko ruko" he says giving indicator on scooty and getting at the side of the road.

Karan keeps laughing and pointing at kaira, seated at the empty bus stop, who was now rinsing her mouth.

She glares at him, closing the cap of the bottle and walks back to him, he was still laughing loud at her.

"arey kya zordaar ulti kar rahi thi tum (and laughs, she sits beside him)... mujhe na humare grandkids ko batane ke liye mast incident milgaya hai...tumhari nani/dadi, aadhi raat ko, beech sadak mein, full tight hokar, zordar ulti kar rahi thi (and laughs, kaira also starts laughing)

"arey kya bhaari ho tum." He says praising her and laughing.

"tum mujhe pune mein mili thi tab kaisi thi?...disciplined, arrogant, no nonsense...par mujhe na tum aisi jyada pasand ho." He says to her and she keeps staring at him.

"kaaraaaan(she says in a sing song way, he nods his head)...thank you (she says keeping her head on his shoulder) main wine piyungi aisa bolke maine vodka piya (his smile falters) tight hogayi, phir bhi tumne mujhe kuch nahi kaha (he gives her a smile)mujhe meri space di...isliye...thank you." He nods his head.

"aye tum solid ho yaar" she says suddenly lifting her head from his shoulder

"I like you(she says and looks at her happy confused face)...I...like you.(she says again, he nods his head and looks forward) she kisses him on the check (he turns and looks at her surprised) I really like you yaar." She again repeats.