Chapter 38

The loud noise from the alarm woke Jimin up and the moment the younger opened his eyes, he was greeted by a familiar room.

"Huh?" was the first that came from his mouth. He looked around and so no one.

Was it all just a dream? he thought.

His heart pounded remembering everything he could remember about his weird dream and the divorce that is yet to be finalize when the door creak open.

"Oh you're awake now?" exclaimed Yoongi, smiling softly at him.

But Jimin was so confused.

Is this a dream? Am I still dreaming? he thought again.

"Hey, what's the matter, baby?" asks Yoongi as he took a sit on the edge of the bed, caressing Jimin's cheeks and fingers.

"H-How. .? I mean. . Why are you so sweet to me? Am I dreaming?"

"Am I not suppose to? I'm your husband."

"But. . You made me. ."

"Made you what?"

Now, you all may be thinking that Jimin just had all of those happened in his dream but he wasn't dreaming. Yoongi just wants to play dumb and tease the younger. He was just happy that he and Jimin had a second chance in life and in love. He had a scolding session with the previous Yoongi as he was being called back into life and no, he's not going to be dumb again and allow Jimin to be free and be with someone else. Sounds like the previous Jungkook, right? But damn, he is not letting his love of his life go away again. He had learned his lesson.

"I love you."

"If this is really a dream I don't want to wake myself up but if you're just pranking me, rest assured Min Yoongi that I will not only burn those signed divorce papers down but I will also choke you to death!" Jimin warned but Yoongi only giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You act like a kid." he replied, staring at Jimin's eyes, "Why don't you act more like your age, hmm?"

"What do you mean act like. . Mmh!" Jimin was stopped with his words when Yoongi softly kissed his lips that starts to get deep that he had to held on Yoongi's shoulders otherwise he might faint.

Yeah, this is a good dream, he thought.

The shared kiss between them slowly starts a knowing heat which none of them wants to stop. It was too good.

Yoongi is now on top of Jimin, adoring everything about his husband that he is now peppering with kisses while the younger is full of joy of how much the older is showing and letting him feel love and cared for when the door bursts open and Hoseok came into view.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you guys having sex but Jin wants you two downstairs! Alright? I'm going now. Bye!" says Hoseok who hides his red face on his palm but peeks at the couple for a second or two.

The couple only laughed with his sillyness and when Hoseok finally left, Yoongi spoke.

"This is not a dream, Jimin. Everything that had happened is real but rest assured I'm not doing this things and willing to be the best husband for you from now on because of what had happened. It just made me realize a few things and one of those is for me not be coward anymore and just be real of how much I love you."

Jimin with flushed cheeks, smiled warmly at him with watery eyes.

"And I love you too. Always."

"And forever, Min Jimin."

"That's nice to hear rather than divorced Park Jimin." he joked.

"As if I'll let that happen. In your dreams."

"Maybe in next life?"

"Nah, you're still going to be mine."