chapter eight ─ the haunting of ophelia (part one)

act one , chapter eight

act one , chapter eight ... the
haunting of ophelia (part one) !

( spring, nineteen ninety-six ! )

( now playing ... heart-shaped
box ─ nirvana ! )

── ✧ ──

THE NIGHT WAS STILL ...
THOUGH , PEOPLE WERE DEFINITELY shaken up by the fact that the killer has struck once again. This time, he had attacked the daughter of a past victim. They're saying that the killings are now connected due to this. But if that were so, it would have meant that either Alvin or Macduff were next. But no one exactly knew that for sure. There were news reporters at the police station, surrounded. News channels had been airing everywhere. Luckily, the police wasn't letting anyone in, due to privacy matters. Sidney Prescott gets attacked and everyone goes wild. Maybe a little bit crazy. But everyone in the town had been at least a little bit terrified of what was going on. Well, other mostly everyone. There were too teenagers that really didn't seem worried about anything. Sidney didn't even see Billy right after she was attacked. She had been waiting for him, only for him not to show. This grew even more suspicion, especially with Joey, who didn't even like the boyfriend anyways. But while Macduff was trying to get Gil out of Jail, and Joey and Tatum being by Sidney's side, Billy and Stu were at home. At peace.

But that wasn't going to last. Oh, absolutely not. After the killings they were at home. The night wasn't going to be as still anymore with what they were doing. Their night was going to be full of things that the didn't even expect. Right now, Billy had just gotten to bed. He knew that Sidney got away, and he was pissed about it. Why? No one knew other than him. But it didjg matter who knew or not. No one knew that Billy had something to do with it. Not yet, anyways.

Currently in his bedroom Billy had fallen asleep. His window currently open, the sweet spring air blowing into his room as he slept. But soon, his sleep would be disturbed by someone he never would have expected to see in the first place. Someone who had already was considered a victim of the killings that had been going on around Woodsboro.

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am week
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped
box for weeks ...

CRASH!

Billy suddenly wakes up from the slightly deep sleep that he was on. He eventually disregards the noise that he had just heard, thinking that his father had been downstairs. He closed his eyes yet again, and as soon as he did. . .

WOOSH!

The window closes shut. Billy looks behind him to see if closed and he knows that he didn't close it. Looking around his room, confused, he finally stands from his bed. Having no idea that another entity has been with him inside of his own bedroom.