𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙸𝚅

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹.𝟸𝟽.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

The next couple of days after that little incident back in the parking building, I was back to my normal routines and staying at my manor until I was called up for a mission.

So far, everything is quiet except for the small scandals and shit on the news that Luminex could care less about.

There was nothing to do except for cleaning up the weapons in my armory and looking after my car collection.

Right now, I'm looking through the old files of Luminex and researching the disbanded domestic terrorist organization, New World Order, or NWO for short.

According to the file, it was Agent 68 and his Eomma Agent Lee Jieun along with the Stray Kids special forces team that managed to save everyone that day.

Suddenly, my phone had rung and I looked at the caller ID to see that it belonged to Mr. Lexington so I picked up my phone and answered it.

"What do you got for me, this time?" I asked him.

"Agent 227, came to my office in Luminex Headquarters, I got some juicy information to let you in. Got it?" He explained to me and it piqued my interest.

"Copy, sir, I'll be there," I replied to him and hung up.

Grabbing the Aston Martin car keys in the lockers, I head to the garage and get inside the vintage automobile and drive to Luminex Headquarters as instructed.

The drive was about ten minutes until I arrived at a huge unmarked office building, nobody will question or tell the difference between a normal office building and a top-secret one as everyone usually ignores those types of structures.

Parking inside the underground parking lot where all our armored vehicles and APCs are located, I get out and go into the elevator that takes me up to the main office floor.

Once I got out of the elevator, I checked in with the receptionists and go straight to Mr. Lexington's office.

Going to the biggest doors on the office floor, I knocked on them and waited until he called me inside.

"Come in!" I hear him say and I opened the doors.

Inside his office, there was fancy furniture like luxury chairs, a small electronic fireplace, and large windows that give you a view of the entire city of Seoul. Pretty Amazing.

"Please have a seat." He instructed me and I sat in the chair in front of his desk.

From there, he hands me a folder that is labeled Operation Werewolf and I opened it to reveal a news article and Luminex report papers.

Reading the article, I read that the former Kpop Girl-Group Miss A is having a comeback reunion but the most interesting part is that there's going to be a male member joining them as well.

Questioning why they would have a male member part of Miss A's comeback reunion, I also read the report papers, and I was shocked to read that there had been rumors of remaining NWO factions.

"Impossible, the NWO has been disbanded ever since KCON 2019." I pointed out but he shook his head.

"Not entirely, Agent 227, but there are still rumors since there isn't any official confirmation. However, Donathon's right-hand man, Logan Bachelor has gone missing ever since the news of his leader's arrest. We suspect, that he's running a small NWO faction and targeting the Miss A members." He explained to me and I nodded.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked him and he grinned.

"You, my friend, are going undercover as the male member of Miss A." He answered me and I was in disbelief at his decision.

At first, I protested it as I have zero skills or experience of being a celebrity but he told me that I'll be able to learn fast enough thanks to the modification of my DNA structure when I was being experimented on.

Not only that, I had no other choice but to go along with it but I have a bad feeling that the fans won't take this news very well.

Regardless, if it means putting an end to the NWO for good then so be it, I'll do whatever it takes to bring them down and arrest that terrorist Logan Bachelor.

"Alright, sir, what's the first step?" I asked him.

"The first thing you're going to do is meet up with JYP himself and the members of Miss A at his office. From there, you'll have to investigate the rest but you won't be alone this time. I'm partnering you up with Agent 68. He has all of the knowledge and experience that you'll find value in this case. That's all I have, dismissed." He explained to me and I left his office.

Exiting the Luminex Headquarters building, I go into the parking lot but when I got to my car, I see an unfamiliar person leaning against the car door.

Deciding to confront the stranger, I go up to him but in a blink of an eye, he tackled me to the ground but I managed to get him off.

Jeez, he's fucking strong as hell, he matched with everyone move that I made, making it impossible to land a punch or kick on him.

What the hell is this guy on?! Our stamina and strength are basically identical to each other meaning we are equally matched.

But this is exciting as I've never fought an opponent as skilled as me making this fight a rather interesting challenge for me.

"Heh, you've got some skills, rookie. I'll give you that!" My opponent complimented me and I chuckled.

"I can say the same for you, stranger, but who are you?" I asked him and he took off his mask and hoodie.

"Your partner for Operation Werewolf, I'm Agent 68 but my actual name is Chou Jae, what about you?" He introduced himself before curiously asking for my name.

"Agent 227 and my civilian name is Shin Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet such a legendary and skillful agent like yourself." I introduced myself and we shook hands.

After our introductions to each other, we head to my car and proceed with the first step of Operation Werewolf.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: What do you think will happen next between Shin Y/N and Chou Jae? Stay tuned to find out! Also, to clarify Chou Jae is the same character as Kang Y/N, or is now Chou Y/n from Bio-Experiment 68. If you liked the chapter and the story so far, please leave a vote and comment if you can as it would greatly be appreciated :)