𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙸𝚇

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼.𝟷𝟽.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

After hours and days of dance practicing and choreography, the day has finally come to perform the reunion comeback at one of the biggest music festivals in the country.

Everyone including myself was nervous about the performance as we feared we might totally fuck this up but Fei-Noona kept all of our spirits up saying that all we can do is just give it our all.

When we had arrive in Changwon, the city where the festival is being hosted, we were greeted by the staff and escorted into our changing room.

On the other hand, Agent Graves and his team of Shadows are on overwatch duty to spot any suspicious activity or signs of Logan and the remnants of the NWO.

It's quite obvious a Kpop Music Festival would be a perfect target for any terrorist organization as all of the most famous and important celebrities and Idols will be in one place. More than enough to make a name for themselves.

Unfortunately for me, I had to change with the girls as there was only one room for us and all the bigger rooms are taken. So awkward.

"Y/N dear, we don't mind if you look at us, because I can't help but look at those abs of yours~." Suzy flirted with me as she bit her lip and I groaned.

"Enough, Suzy, hasn't our baby been tormented enough by your antics?" Fei-Noona asked her and she pouted.

Putting our outfits on for the event, all of the girls looked absolutely stunning and beautiful and I couldn't help but glance at them several times.

We waited backstage as the other groups and Idols do their comebacks, meanwhile, Fei-Noona and the other members kept assuring me that I was going to do awesome despite it being my first comeback.

As Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet, and NMIXX had finished their comebacks, we were called up to the stage by the staff members.

Taking deep breaths, I walked up to the stage with the girls, when we got into our positions, the MC introduced us queuing the crew to turn on the spotlights.

"Next up, is the comeback that you've all been waiting for... Please welcome... Miss A!" The MC announced and the spotlights turned on and the crew shined it on us for effect.

It was nerve-racking to dance and sing in front of so many people but my Noona's had done this before many times so they were used to it so I had to keep up or else I'll be dragged in the dirt.

Thankfully, it didn't take long to get over my anxiety and fear allowing me to dance and sing fluently.

The audience and the celebrities watching were in awe of our comeback and it was likely the best one we pulled off yet in Kpop history after Blackpink and BTS.