𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚅𝙸

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟹

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟹.𝟸𝟾.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙹𝚈𝙿𝙴 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

I cannot believe that I signed up for this... Never have I felt so embarrassed as Momo had been coaching me about my terrible dancing moves and how my voice always breaks when I'm singing. 

"Come on, Y/N, if you're going to keep your cover and prevent Fei-Unnie from catching you, you'll have to do better," Jihyo explained to me and I sighed. 

"Look, I know it's hard to learn all of this in just hours but you've got it! Otherwise, Jae-Oppa wouldn't bother sending us here to teach ya!" Momo enthusiastically says to me. 

"Well thanks, let's get this over with," I replied to them and resumed practice. 

Hours passed by and slowly my vocals and dancing skills have been improving, at the end of the day, I'd mastered the traits of becoming a Kpop Idol. 

Thanking Momo and Jihyo for their help, we went our separate ways and I go back to the dorm with Miss A. 

However, they were all gone so I checked my phone to see that I had an unread message from Suzy, she texted that the group is currently in the choreography room on the second floor. 

Getting back inside the Aston Martin again, I drove to the JYP building and parked inside the garage before heading into the elevator that takes me to the second floor. 

While heading to the practice room, I felt a vibration coming from my smart watch and I looked to see that I'm getting a call from Mr. Lexington. 

Ducking behind the janitor's closet to keep a low profile, I answered the call and asked what he needed. 

"Agent 227, I've got some bad news for ya." He informed me. 

"What is it, sir?" I asked him as I observe my surroundings. 

"It seems like we've got some NWO members heading inside JYP building, our friends from the sky spotted them sneaking in the back entrance. Take 'em out and make sure that they're no witnesses. Copy?" He explained to me. 

"Roger that, sir!" I replied to him and ended the call. 

Peaking at the corridors, I snuck out of the closet before pulling out my Colt M45 and began sweeping the building for the terrorists. 

However, I have to keep in mind that I can't keep Miss A waiting too long as I got another text from Suzy that Fei is getting impatient. 

Gosh, that woman is a handful sometimes but whatever a mission is a mission, quickly going to the practice room, I was greeted by the four members. 

"Ah, you've finally arrived, took you long enough," Fei said to me and I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever you say, what do you need anyway?" I asked her and she grinned. 

"I'd like to see your choreography and vocal skills, we're all curious as to why JYP had put you in our group because you've gotta be more than talented enough to be here." She replied to me and I nodded.

"Try me," I accepted her challenge. 

Putting on a song from BTS, I danced the absolute best I can with the knowledge I'd learned from Momo, and based on the looks on their faces, all the training has paid off. 

"I-I don't what to say..." Min said as she was completely speechless along with the other three. 

"Oh no, it's time for the next act of the show!" I announced to them as I grabbed my microphone. 

After the song cover, they all clapped including Fei herself as she was amazed by the performance, and all the doubts she had about me were gone in an instant. 

"Wow... You really are talented my dearest Maknae, welcome to Miss A, I'm sorry for being so cold to you." Fei said to me and I nodded.

"It's okay, it's only natural to protect your members," I replied to her until I heard faint gunshots coming outside. 

Excusing myself and leaving the room, I drew out my Colt M45 pistol and rushed to the source of the gunshots. 

From there, I saw a gunfight between the intruding NWO terrorists and the security officers, firing a few rounds at the enemies, they ducked behind the pillars. 

Taking the chance to move closer, they began firing back, taking out the hidden flashbang, I pulled the pin and threw it at their position. 

The bright flash made the hostiles temporarily blinded, and I took the opportunity to swoop in and disarmed them before restraining them using handcuffs. 

Security detail comes in and takes care of the rest as I had to return to Miss A before they get suspicious. 

TIMESKIP

Once we got back to the dorm, everyone was chilling out and doing their own thing, Suzy and I are chilling in my room watching Netflix. 

It was awkward being this close to a girl let alone an actual celebrity I'm ordered to protect, the detained NWO members had been taken to our detention center at Luminex HQ for interrogation. 

I haven't received any words from Mr. Lexington, Jae, or Shadow Company on the information we've learned from them. 

"So what's your favorite show or movie on Netflix?" Suzy curiously asked me despite not watching much Netflix myself. 

"I guess Supernatural..." I answered her. 

"Ah, so you like horror and fantasy shows, huh~?" She asked me with a smile making my cheeks glow red. 

"Aw~. Are you blushing~?" She teased me and I groaned before playfully pushing her making her pout. 

Aish, can't she quit that cringy shit?! It's making me uncomfortable but I don't think she's going to let up until I give in, ha, it's going take more than just a cringy pout to break me. 

Suddenly, she hopped onto my lap and I was caught off guard by her bold move, despite keeping the best straight face possible, but Suzy already can tell that it was having an effect on me. 

"Come on, my little Maknae, you don't need to be embarrassed by your mo- I mean your Noona~." She assured me but I knew she was thinking something unholy. 

"Okay... Can you... Please... Get off me?" I asked her in a rhetorical tone before getting her off my lap. 

"NOOOoooo~!" She cutely replied to me before latching herself onto my lap again causing us to get into a childish fight. 

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: That was certainly interesting... What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! If you liked the chapter and the story so far, please leave a vote and comment if you can as it would greatly be appreciated :)