𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚇𝙸𝙸

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟺.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙸𝚄 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

After successfully extracting Haneul, we brought him back to the safe house and decided to lay low for a while as Shadow's presence is becoming more frequent in the city.

As for the relationship between me and Suzy-Noona, it's been pretty rough so far as we've had a share of disagreements towards certain topics but I'm confident will get there eventually.

But as of now, I can't worry too much about it as we still have to deal with Logan and Lexington in order to truly establish peace.

Right now, the boys and I are currently discussing what will happen next as we've been laying low long enough and we needed to get back in the action.

"So when do you think IU-Sunbaenim will give us the green light?" Hyunjin asked us.

"Honestly, Hyunjin, there are no more green lights this time, we're on our own," Felix commented and he sighed.

"Indeed, and I've got another mission for you boys," IU informed us as she joined us in the living room.

"Great, what suicide mission do you have for us this time?" Felix jokingly asked her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You and your stupid jokes, Felix... Anyway, we've just intercepted a transmission coming from Mr. Lexington to Logan, he ordered them to relocate to a secret Luminex base located in the far countryside of Namwon. Your boy's objective is simple, secure Logan Bachelor and the rest of the NWO terrorists, dead or alive. If we succeed, this would be a step closer to ending this chaos and what will be left to deal with is Graves and Lexington. Questions?" She explained to all of us and we nodded.

"Great, gear up, will leave in five," She ordered us and we went to the armory room to grab our weapons and equipment.

As soon as we finished grabbing our gear and all the necessary tools needed for the operation, we hopped inside the armored van and drove to the secret base.

Traveling to Namwon from Seoul takes about three hours since it's 150 miles away so Jae put the metal to the pedal to ensure we capture Logan before he goes on the move again.

The trip again would normally take about three hours but we managed to get there in just an hour.

Arriving at the hidden base, it looked to be well-fortified and guarded by NWO members, there were watch towers, sniper posts, and NWOs patrolling on foot.

"Damn, no doubt Logan is here, considering the number of terrorists present, looks like the whole clan." Christopher pointed out.

"Yeah, if we capture or kill Logan, the rest of the NWO will be finished for good," Hyunjin replied to him.