𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟻.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙸𝚄 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

Y/N's POV

With Logan Bachelor and the rest of the NWO scumbags now in prison, all left was infiltrating Luminex headquarters. Our former home base.

Lexington knows we're coming for him and we predict the coward is preparing to evacuate.

Today was the day, we put an end to the chaos and tyranny in the capital and we have to give everything we've got as Lexington won't give up without a fight.

"Listen up! This is it, Lexington's last stand and we have reports that he's still inside Luminex Headquarters, but we'll need all the firepower we have as all of the security guards and agents will be waiting for us." IU explained.

"Yeah, infiltrating from the main entrance or garage isn't an option, it's too heavily armed with agents and security personal." Jae pointed out.

"Indeed, which is why we're going to break into headquarters by the underground city sewage system. Although you're all not going to like this it's the only way will be able to get access to my husband's laboratory and there aren't many guards. Once, we get inside, will proceed through the upper floors until we reach Lexington's office and hopefully catch him before he can escape. Got it?" She briefed us and we nodded.

"Good, now grab all the weapons and tools needed, you're going to need them," She warned us and we went to the armory room to suit up.

It's still hard to believe that I have to fight against my brothers that I've fought alongside for so long but this is Guerilla warfare.

However, there was no time for sorrow or regrets, it was time to end this once and for all.

"Hey," I hear Suzy call and I turned around to face her.

"Whatsup?" I asked.

"I know this is a bad time but can you promise me something?" She asked.

"Well Suzy, in this line of work, I can't keep any promises but I'll do my best," I replied and she sighed.

"Good enough. Promise me, you'll come back in one piece, and when this whole ordeal ends, can you promise that will get married soon?" She asked and I gulped.

"I-I don't know, Noona, anything can-" I said.

"Not good enough, Jagi, I need a definite answer," She interrupted and I slowly nodded.

"I-I promise, Noona," I replied and she smiled.

Suzy walked towards me before tightly hugging me and I replied to her embrace before she kisses my lips.

"Now go get 'em, Jagi," She said.

"Of course," I replied.

Afterward, she lets me go and I walked into the garage to join the rest of my squad, we jump inside the van and IU drives us to Seoul's sewage entrance.