Prologue

"Player, you've got mig one. I'm going after mig two." My brother's voice was heard through the speakers. "Roger that Mav, I'll get him fried!" But first of all, where is he? I looked around not being able to see much because of the sun. "Hey Twister? D'you see him? I can't see shit. The sun is literally blinding me." I heard ruffling happening from the back seat, that meant Twister was looking around. "He's coming around! He's coming around on our tail!" She sounded panicked and I knew that meant he wasn't far behind. "Goddammit! I can't seem to shake him of!" I turned my jet right and then left, I tried flipping it and still he didn't seem to bug out.

 "For fuck sake! Mav I need a little help here!" An annoying beeping sound started playing in the jet. "Fuck Player, he's got missile lock on us! Get him off our tail!" I started feeling panicked, I can't be the reason Twister doesn't get home. Shit, I have to bring her back. I can't let her die here. "Player, stay calm okay? I'm coming for you." Left, right, flip and finally Maverick came in sight. "Took you long enough Mav!" I heard Twister shout while she was still looking for a solution. "Bring it back! Hard right!"

 Instantly I did what he said, I broke hard right and saw my brother flying between us. "If I can't shoot this son of a bitch, then I'll have some fun with him." I heard Goose mutter something in the way of "Is that your definition of fun Mav?". And then my brother had completely inverted his plane which resulted in him being inverted on top of the mig. "Greetings!" My brother shouted, giving him the bird. That's when I decided to speed till I was right on mig one's tail.

 "Missile lock! Ah fuck you, you bastard!" Mig one immediatly bugged out. Twister was laughing on the backseat "Yes girl! Let's get this baby back on deck!" I turned around flying back towards the deck. "Mav! Goose! See y'all back on deck!" They replied and flew next to us till we arrived at the deck.

I don't really remember what exactly happend after landing on the deck. I just remember standing with my brother, Nick and Leah in front of Stinger's office thinking we'd done something wrong. But after what felt only like a minute later, we were suddenly on our way to Miramar. We had been chosen for Top Gun.

 We're going after the best of the best. I can't believe this.

Miramar I hope you're prepared because,

Top Gun here we come! 

An: I hope I got you hooked with this! Sorry if there are mistakes, I dont know much about planes. Bye <3

If you enjoy this please vote and share <3