One

"C'mon Johns we gotta get going! We're already running late and it's our first briefing!" I knocked for the 5th time on our bathroom door. Leah and I decided to share a base house since none of us wanted to stay alone for too long. "ALRIGHT! I'm already done Mitch." She opened the door, her hair in a very tight bun, while wearing her kaki flight suit. "A woman can't even have time to get ready, Goddammit." I looked at her incredulously. "Are you serious right now Johns? YOU TOOK TWO HOURS! C'mon it's almost 8! The briefing starts at 8.05 and we still have to drive!" She rolled her eyes, took her bag and started walking towards the door. 

I can't believe we're later than Mav and Nick.

We entered the classroom minutes before Viper entered. While me and Johns were looking to sit together, it seemed only two places remained. One at the very back and one next to a guy who was apparently called Hollywood. Leah looked at me, smiled dissapointedly and started walking to the last seat. I sighed and walked over to Hollywood. He looked up at me, his expression changed to a shocked and disgusted one. Yay another misogynist! 

"Sweetheart, I think you stopped at the wrong door? Nurses are at the sickbay. Want me to show you the way?"

 His smile curved into something I would call the ugliest smirk I had ever seen. His tone of course showing how sarcastic he was being. I forced a fake sweet smile on my face, placed my hand palms on his desk and busted my chest up. 

"Oh but honey, If I went to the sickbay...I wouldn't be able to see you would I? I mean a strong and confident man like you. You wouldn't need the assistance would you?" 

I roamed my hands over his biceps, giving them a little grip before taking his chin between my fingers. His expression changed again, back to shocked. "Listen to me you big asshole, I may look like I prepare food for lost kittens in my free time. But trust me that's not what happens in my weekends. Wanna know what I actually do in my free time? " 

He nodded slightly unable to get any word out. I tilted my head so my lips were touching the lobe of his right ear. "I make sure misogynistic assholes like you can't reproduce anymore, if you know what I mean."

His mouth hung open, and that's when I decided to sit. Looking around, I saw that every male in the room was looking at me as if I had grown two heads. Well everyone apart from a blond guy sitting a little further from me. He seemed to be more than happy with my answer, his lips were turned up into one of the hottest smirks I've ever seen. I took my time taking him in. He had spiked up frosted blonde tips, beautiful icy blue eyes, fingers that could probably do much more than just twirling a pen and about the straightest teeth I had ever seen. Not to forget, his muscles kept flexing under his flight suit whenever he gripped his pen a bit harder. Fuck he's a blessing to the eyes.

Our eyes met and I think I just lost the ability to breath. His smirk still played at the end of his lips, his arm shot up while he saluted me, mockingly probably, but still hot. And just like that I did the same, a mocking smirk on my face. I mouthed a 'Hey'. He chuckled, and I think I almost passed out.  He mouthed a quick 'Hey' back before turning his eyes back to the screen.

That's when I finally realised Viper had entered the room a while ago. I heard my brother answer "Yes sir." to something Viper had said. And Viper responding "I like that in a pilot." Well I guess my brother already made himself known. That's when I decided to tune back into the conversation, last thing I want is to prove these assholes I can't do what they can. 

The briefing ended, and that's when I heard blondie's voice for the first time. "The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room." Fuck I didn't know cocky assholes suddenly made me feel more than anger. 

Instantly Goose's sarcastic high pitched laugh was heard. No one could be stopped from laughing at the sound. "Jesus! You kill me, you really do! Ah, no no boys. There's two 'O's in Goose."

 I laughed and Leah joined me. Before getting out of the room, I gently tapped Nick's shoulder and said. "You really do know how to make us laugh Bradshaw." He smiled at me, placing a little kiss on my forehead. "That ain't new little Player." 

Pete suddenly placed his left arm around my shoulders and his right arm around Leah's. "I think we should all go to the O club tonight. All the aviators are going. No one has the right to say no, since I want to get laid. And if I get rejected, then I'll need the emotional support." I fake gagged, while Leah punched him gently in the stomach. "To much information Mav." 

He simply laughed before guiding us outside.

A/n: Hey! I hope you liked the first real chapter. I want to get to know you guys so I'll ask a question at the end of each chapter!

First question:

Did you see Top Gun: Maverick? And if you did, which Top Gun did you enjoy the most? :)

I personally love both a lot, I just think Top Gun: Maverick is like the mature version of the first one. Tell me what you think <3

Also if you could vote and share this story (if you enjoy it ofc) that'd really help me out! Byee guys <33