Six

Our first hop in Top Gun was about to start. Everyone was getting ready, putting their flight gear on and preparing their helmets. The first duo to go in the air were Hollywood and Wolfie. I saw Tom getting out of the men locker room. He was heading towards the cafeteria, probably to go drink a coffee. I thought about what Nick had suggested, and before I knew what I was doing, I found myself with Tom inside a cupboard. 

His eyes were wide, completely in shock. When he realised I was here, he seemed to relax. A smirk replacing his first shocked expression. Tom took steps towards me, pushing me against the door. His hands on both sides of my head. Tom leaned down till his lips were close enough for me to feel his breath against my ear.

"You know...if you wanted me alone with you, you could have just asked. I would've followed in a heartbeat."

Fuck what do I do now?!  My heartbeat accelerated, my breaths came out shaky. I wasn't scared of him, far from that, and still I felt my legs start to tremble. He looked back at my face, his eyes boring into mine.

"I... I don't know why I...just..." Tom leaned even closer, to the point where a word between us would lead to our lips touching. Every single thought I had, vanished from my mind. All I could think about was the way he was looking at me, the way I could feel his body press against me without touching me inappropriately. The intensity in his eyes almost made me melt, I could swear I saw his pupils dilate. 

"What is it, princess? C'mon finish your explanation." His lips carresed mine at every spoken word, I could just feel how soft and perfect they had to be. "Since you know...Pete doesn't want us to be together, Nick had an idea for us to you know...be able to continue whatever we're doing." Every word came out breathy, my hands rested without my knowledge on his waist. My cheeks were burning while my lips kept grazing his. This feels so intimate, I don't know why I feel like this. 

"And what's his idea?" Tom's voice came out as a whisper, chills started running down my spine. He once again lowered his head, this time his lips were grazing my neck. Not kissing it, but just enough pressure for me to feel them against my skin. It was soft and intimate, it made me feel breathy and shaky. I wanted to grasp his hair but I didn't know if he would accept that. He must have known, because a moment later I felt his spiked up hair against my palm. And just like that he pressed his first real kiss against my neck, letting his lips linger at the breathy gasp I let out. 

"C'mon princess, answer me..." He spoke against my skin, his hot breath made me sigh once more. I'M TRYING TO SPEAK BUT YOU'RE MAKING THIS DIFFICULT KAZANSKY. 

"Uh...to like 'hate' eachother in public and just be like...uh secretly you know..." I knew my sentence had to be the most ridiculous thing I'd ever said but I couldn't seem to focus on anything else but his mouth on my neck. He chuckled against my ear, placing a soft kiss on the lobe. 

Before he could answer, Ron's voice was heard in the corridor.

"ICE?! Man, where are you?! We gotta take our hop!" Tom sighed before stepping away from me. He opened the door of the cupboard, looked back at me and gave me one of his hot smirks. It was enough to make me feel weak in the knees again.

 "I accept." 

Was all he said before closing the door. Allowing me to take some time to fix myself, and leave enough time between his return and mine.  I can't believe he accepted. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPENED. 

I got out of the cupboard, making my way over to the waiting room. As I entered the room, I could already hear Tom's and Ron's voices over the speakers. Quickly I searched for Leah, sitting next to her on a love seat. 

"Jonhs, you won't believe what just happened." I whispered to her, not realising the fact she was looking at me suspiciously. "No I think I will, did you fuck Iceman or something?! He came back with disheveled hair, which never happens and you have the reddest cheeks I've ever seen." She whispered back, her eyes wide. 

"No, we didn't fuck. I'll tell you after our hop. I promise." She nodded, still staring suspiciously at me. 

"AND THAT'S A KILL! YEAH ICE!" we heard Ron's belting voice over the speakers, I was proud of them. A huge smile covered my face. He is going to win this thing, I just know it.

Mav on the other hand looked dissapointed. Me and him had still not talked to eachother since our conversation. But I still wanted him to win this hop. 

After some minutes, Jester came inside the room followed by a grinning Tom and Ron.

"Player and Twister, in the air now." We scrambled to get our helmets, following Jester. I didn't miss the way Tom gave me a discreet wink, followed by one of his famous smirks. I chuckled before letting excitement flow through my body.

"We're so getting you fried Jester!" Twister shouted once we were in our jet. "Yes Twist, we are!" We could hear Jester's hum before saying "We'll see, ladies."

Like we predicted.

"JESTER GOT FRIED! DAMN MITCH I COULD KISS YOU!" Twister shouted once the missile lock was placed on Jester's jet. I couldn't help but laugh. "I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR THIS MAV! WE FRIED HIM BEFORE YOU!" I shouted through the speakers, knowing it'd get him irritated. 

"Good job ladies, you can go back to the locker room."

We got out of our jet, high-fiving eachoter before making our way to the locker room.

We're going to the top!

A/n: Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I loved writing it, sorry if the tension wasn't rlly there. It was my first time writing a scene like that. Anyway I hope you liked it, and if you did please vote ♡ thank you<3

Sixth question: 

Which callsign is your favourite?

Mine must be Iceman's and Fanboy. Idk why I love them.

Byeee <33