Seven

Johns and I got out of our jet, I was sweaty and my heart was still hammering in my chest. The adrenaline of being in the air finally started to wear off, and I couldn't wait to be in our locker room so Leah would finally know what happened between me and Ice.

"C'mon! I wanna tell you what happened!" I gripped Johns hand in mine and started running towards the opening.

"Mitch, calm down!" Leah yelled, laughter in her voice. We were still in our winning high, so we didn't mind the weird looks we got from the aviators who were walking around. 

Finally we made it to the locker room, I pushed her inside, locking the door. Some of the men here weren't trustworthy, so I decided to not risk having them enter. 

"I have to tell you what happened before we had our hop!" Her eyes lit up in excitement, she went to sit on the bench, patting it so I would sit next to her. Once I was seated, I turned so that we would be facing eachoter. My cheeks were heating up, I felt tingles all over my body when the moment flood back in my mind. It was so hot, and intimate. God he can literally do whatever he wants to me. She saw the flustered state I was in, and couldn't help but smirk at that.

"Oh my god. Is the phenomenal player getting flustered? That doesn't happen often."

I giggled at that. I FUCKING GIGGLED. Instant regret was shown on my face once I realised the sound I did. Why the fuck am I acting like a teenage girl. Even Leah was looking at me as if I had died and suddenly came back to life as a zombie.

"I have no idea what the fuck that was, I'm sorry." Johns chuckled, a huge smile covered her face. "It's okay girl! Now tell me whatever's going on between Frosty and you." I gave her a look at the nickname, before a smile traced itself on my face.

"So...I told you I went to talk with Nick, since you know, you were busy getting laid by Wolfie." Now she was the one giving me a look and an eye roll, wanting me to continue my explanation. 

"Anyway, he told me I should suggest this weird idea of having like a secret relationship while 'hating' eachother in public or something. And honestly I thought it was the most stupid thing he ever thought of, but guess what? Maybe it wasn't." 

Her eyes grew twice their size at the idea. "ARE YOU TELLING ME Y'ALL ARE LIKE ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS?" I placed my hand on her mouth wanting her to shut up.

"Girl shut the fuck up! People may hear you! And no, since we don't really hate eachother. It's acting."

She nodded, and I took my hand off of her mouth. I could see the way Leah was trying so bad not to freak out, she was a sucker for secret and hot 'relationships'.

"But how did that happen? Did you just go up to him and just explained him that thing. Because that would be so fucking weird." 

I shook my head at that, my cheeks were heating up again. I started avoiding her gaze, usually I had no problem explaining my sex life to her. But it felt different, since he had felt much more intimate than every other nights I've ever had, even if we didn't even have a night together . 

As I was about to start explaining what really happened, we heard a knock on the door. I gave Leah a questioning look, but she just shrugged having no idea who that could be. I got up and walked towards the door, unlocking it before opening it.

There stood Tom, a cheeky smile on his face when he saw my reaction. He had never even approached the women locker room, so I expected it to be Pete, but not him. 

"Tom? What're you doing here?" He smirked, his lips tugging up at the end. His blue eyes held that confident and cocky look, you could just feel his ego floating around him. 

"Continuing what happened before our hop." His eyes met mine, while a soft gasp left my lips. Tom placed his hands on my waist, I could feel the hardening skin of his hands, making goosebumps rise on my back. He pulled me against him, our bodies touching eachother in the most perfect way, it's as if we fitted eachother. Instantly I felt like melting. My hands grasped his shoulders, feeling heat overpowering my body. He approached his face, until I could feel his breath on my skin again. His nose rubbed against my neck, while his lips trailed a path towards my shoulders. I momentarily forgot that Leah was still in the room.

That's until we heard coughs coming from behind me. Tom's eyes widened, letting me go, not wanting to risk ruining our agreement if Leah didn't know what was happening. A soft pink glazed over his cheeks, while an embarrassed cough left his mouth. Tom's eyes searched mine, showing me he was feeling guilty. Aww, he probably thinks she wasn't supposed to know.

But Twister was looking at us with a huge smirk, loving every second of his embarassement.

"Damn. So that's what going on when the blinds are closed?" I could see the playfulness in het eyes, not to forget the excitement. I decided to answer before he did, knowing that he felt guilty.

"Hmm, actually this happened inside a closed cupboard." Tom looked shocked at my response, wondering why I didn't hide it. I gently held his hand in mine, silently telling him that it was okay for her to know. 

"I swear, you better tell me every single detail once we're home! I'm leaving you two, for now."

 She laughed in pure happiness, winking at us before closing the door. Instantly Ice turned towards me, a soft smile on his lips.

 He went to sit on the bench, placing me on his lap while my knees were touching the bench on each of his sides. I trapped his face between my hands, gently caressing his cheeks. My nose pressed against his, our lips were almost touching. But, we both knew we didn't want our first kiss to be inside of a locker room, while both of us were sweaty and tired. We were just bathing in eachother's warmth, appreciating the closeness between us. 

"Slider can also know." I whispered, not wanting to ruin the comforting silence that had settled inside the room. He hummed, gently tracing the angles and curves of my face. My eyes were closed, enjoying the softness of his touch, the gentle carresing, and the soft lips that pressed against my skin.

"What are you doing to me, Y/n?" Tom whispered, as if he didn't want anyone but me to hear this, as if even the universe had no right to hear this. He placed my hand on his chest, making me feel the steady beating of his heart. His hand covered mine, and warmth started filling me.

Our eyes met again, and just like the first time we talked inside the bar, I felt like my breath had been taken away. Like the universe thanked him for existing, like they were te prettiest diamonds in this world. They felt like the biggest stars in their own galaxy. His lips formed a soft smile, his gaze softened too. As if he was making his cold walls crumble, as if he wanted me to enter his carefully protected heart. He looked at me with so many emotions, it was like nothing could make him tear his gaze from mine, even if a meteorite suddenly crashed next to us.  Our foreheads pressed against eachother again, and he whispered, no,  more like mumbled something. And that something made my heart explode with warmth, while my stomach did flips.

"Let me get to know you. Let me make time for you in my life. Please my princess, let me make you fall in love with me...

Because I'm more than ready to fall for you..."

A/n: Heyy guys! Sorry that I couldn't upload Wednesday! I hope that this chapter made up for it ♡ tell me if you think this is going to fast or if it's starting to get boring. I also wanted to say that I wouldn't be able to upload for like 3 weeks since my exams are starting soon. I hope you liked this, if you did please vote ♡♡

Seventh question:

What's your favourite music genre?

I mostly listen to rock and pop!

Byee ♡♡