Nine

Friday came by faster than I expected. Usually when you want something to happen it takes ages but not this time. I am not complaining. I make my way to the showers, checking my watch every 5 minutes. The cold water splashes me and I quickly wash my hair and shave every inch of unwanted body hair. After that was done I quickly ran to my locker and took my make up out.I did a basic red lip, eyeliner plus eyeshadow. While my hair dries I change into my fancy clothes I brought woth me today. 

A dress, black tight dress, that makes all of my curves ten times more visible. I have my fancy shmancy ysl heels and pair the whole look with some golden jewelry.By the time I'm ready my hair is almost dry so I quickly brush it and let it dry naturally.Taking one last glance in the mirror I look at the watch.07:45pmI talked with Ice before hand and we said we'll meet at the entrance to the hangar.

Why? you ask this location? Well because mav for sure won't be hanging out there and the odds of meeting him at the hangar are littlerly 0.000%.The sound of my heels echoes trough the halls as I make my way outside. I'm nervous, happy, stressed and exited all at once.

I open the door to the outside and as promised ice is waiting for me in a car that honestly looks more worthy than all the tomcats combined.,,Hey beautiful" he says as I approach him. A thousand butterflies explode in my stomach. ,,Hi handsome" I reply placing a kiss on his lips, leaving a little coloring.

,,You look stunning, ravishing, like a billion bucks. " He smiles making me blush. I take a look at his outfit. Very cliché but I don't mind. I like tradition anyway. ,,Thank you, you don't look to bad yourselve. Infact your very irresistible" I wink at him as he let's out a chuckle. ,,You'll get a taste later, now let's go, our reservation is waiting" he smiles opening the door for me.I slide in and buckle my seat. He walks over to drivers side and sits down. 

 He starts the car and rest his arm on me seat looking back (yk the hot thing they do when they have to drive the car out) as he turns.

,,You hungry?" He asks going back into the normal driving position.,,Yeah a bit" I reply softly as he smiles at me trough the rear view mirror.Ice gently puts his hand on my thigh and I almost forget how to breathe.It's crazy how many intimate interactions we had and yet every single touch sends me butterflies all over.

I try to steady my breath, looking our the window.The car is completely silent, and I hate it. ,,What's your favorite color?" I ask out of the blue.,,That's an odd question" To replies raising his eyebrow at me but smiling. ,,Well you wanted to get to know eachothter better. So what's your favorite color?"

He chuckles ,,Uhh how about blue? But not just any blue. A pretty aqua marine blue. What's yours?" I smile at the fact that he's playing along. ,,Uhh definitely (your favorite color). It just matches with everything." I answer intertwining my fingers and his.

He looks down at our hands and smiles.,,Your turn to ask a question" I say looking at him.,,Hmm let's see. What was the first you noticed about me" a smirk plasterer on his face as he asks the question.,, your eyes, perfect teeth, hairstyle and your smile. What about you? What's the first thing you noticed about me?" He looks at the road. ,,Your sassyness" he chuckles.

,,Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I say.,,Whatever you want it to be. I mean I personally think it's a good thing" he smirks. ,,I like girls with a attitude" ,,I don't have a attitude!" I exclaim. ,,Belive what you want" he answers smugly. I hit him playfully as we pull into the parking lot of the restaurant. This is going to be one fun night.

A/N: Credits to @user22111988 bc she's the one that wrote this amazing chapter. Thx a lot Lia <33