snap : everything has a story.

WARNING: g!p Rosé / chaesoo as college students. Slow burn heavy smut. Hot, ofc.

Words count : 6.7k

¦¦¦

The morning fog seemed to take over the campus, and Jisoo couldn’t keep her mind on anything. She tried to focus on her studies; she had an art history test tomorrow that she was going to fail if she couldn’t remember anything. She taps her pen on her book, looking over the study guide one more time.

This was pointless.

That’s when she heard a snap from the side of her, she looks over to find Roseanne standing by the bench with her camera. “I-I’m sorry. I hope you don’t mind.” The blonde stutters out with a charming smile.

“No, no it’s okay.” Jisoo smiles and tries again to concentrate, but as Roseanne snaps another picture she finds it harder than it was a while ago.

“You look sad. I like it, it’s interesting.” She says looking back at the picture and then to Jisoo once more. Jisoo’s always found Roseanne interesting as well, I mean it’s not every day that you know a girl with a penis. Like a fully working penis. And everyone on campus knows about it.

“You’re Roseanne right?” The blonde nods, “I’m Jisoo.”

“I know.”

“Oh.”

“I’ve seen you around campus,” Jisoo blushes. “What’s got you so sad?”

“… a test.” Roseanne chuckles.

“We’ve all been there.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Freshmen year is always the hardest.” She doesn’t really know Roseanne, but she’s seen her around taking pictures of anybody and everything that caught her eye.

“I hope so. I’d hate it if I had to be this stressed every year of college. Does it get easier?”

“Not really easier just… it’s still stressful for me and I’m a senior, but it’s a different kind of stress.” Jisoo looks at her with soft eyes as her brunette hair falls over her shoulder. Roseanne holds her camera up, Snap.

“What kind of stress?”

“The stress of trying to figure out how to apply what you learned in college to life, and you hope that the major you studied for four years is going to pay off.” Jisoo frowns as Roseanne takes another picture.

“That sounds sad.”

“It’s life.” Jisoo can’t help but smile as Roseanne snaps another picture. “I think you’re the most cutest freshmen I’ve ever seen.” She chuckles. “And I’ve seen a lot of freshmen.”

“You think I’m cute?” Jisoo asked. Roseanne nods her head.

“I do.”

“So… is this just your major or a hobby?”

“Um, it’s a major hobby.” Roseanne grins, “I’ve been taking pictures since I was in 8th grade, my dad gave me his camera and I’ve been hooked ever since.”