first time.

WARNING : g!p rosé / soft / a lot of talks 😜

¦¦¦

There had been a few reasons Jisoo chose Beacon instead of one of the other Academies. It got her away from her father, it was the most central kingdom, it had a good climate, and it didn’t try to push military life in its students. However she’d almost chosen Haven instead, but she was glad she hadn’t. After all, the only reason she considered it was because it was in Mistral, home of The Chaeyoung Park. Luckily for her though the huntress in question had also chosen to attend Beacon.

There weren’t a lot of people Jisoo could claim to admire. Her sister, of course, was one of only two. The second was Chaeyoung. Ever since she’d entered the spotlight after her first tournament victory Jisoo had been fascinated by the other girl. They were the same age, yet Chaeyoung managed to be a star combatant of untold skill, likely the only of her peers that Jisoo would claim without reservation had more skill than her, not that many of her peers were bad, she just knew she was skilled.

Now Jisoo herself was no stranger to the public eye, and considered herself quite exceptional. She’d practiced and studied hard to get into Beacon. Still, she had to admit to being a bit star struck when she first met Chaeyoung. It didn’t take long for her to realize that Chaeyoung wasn’t just skilled, she was also kind without being a doormat, humble without denying her own skills, and generous without letting people simply take everything from her. What had started as admiration for a skilled student had, much to Jisooʼs frustration, quickly turned into a crush.

They say never meet your heroes, usually because they won’t live up to the hype. In Jisooʼs case it was the opposite, but the advice still held. Chaeyoung was even better than she’d expected, and it had resulted in feelings she didn’t want. She was supposed to be above that, more focused, not distracted by trivialities like romance until she deemed herself ready to be. Yet a simple smile and a cheery “Hello again” always made her heart nearly skip a beat and she’d have to fight not to smile.

As Jisoo would come to find out though, she either had amazing luck or some divine being was being exceptionally nice. For all she considered herself worth, she had never actually believed she’d end up dating the Chaeyoung Park. Finding out her affections had been returned was like the day she’d gotten accepted to Beacon, but even better.

That had led to wear she was now, sitting in the JNPR dorm room. They’d been dating for months now, but they had finally decided to try something else, something neither of them had done before. Of course, Jisoo had had excellent biology teachers, she knew the basics of the process, but she also knew that biology was barely scratching the surface. There were all kinds of things that could be done, plenty of emotions involved, and so much more.

She tugged at her skirt a bit as she sat on the bed, Chaeyoung’s bed, waiting for her. Her mind was running a mile a minute and her heart was racing. They’d planned this before, so they wouldn’t be interrupted. Their teams would be going out together to give them some time alone. She almost regretted mentioning it, as both Blake and Yang, especially Yang, had picked up on the insinuation immediately. Despite her jokes Yang had actually been supportive, and even helped Jisoo find a place she could get some birth control. Of course she’d planned on doing that anyway, but the help didn’t hurt. Blake had also given her book to read, which had turned out to be mostly smut. She’d read it all anyway, and had found it was actually somewhat informative and very well written. She had to admit she really did have good friends.

Taking a deep breath in she tried to calm herself. It didn’t matter that her friends would know exactly what she was about to do. It didn’t matter that it was her first time. It didn’t even matter that she’d be doing it in a communal dorm room rather than a hotel, since they didn’t want the paparazzi seeing them. All that mattered was that she wanted this. She loved Chaeyoung, and this was another way of showing how much they cared for each other.