do you not like popsicles?

WARNING : CEO Chaeyoung & Supergirl Jisoo.

Words count : 2.2k

¦¦¦

Park Chaeyoung was dying.

She had survived far longer than she had expected, honestly, and against rather daunting odds. Death threats on the daily, poisoning, being pushed off her balcony… between her family and Morgan Edge, it truly was a wonder that she was still breathing.

Pulling in another shallow breath, Chaeyoung stared at the clouds above her sightlessly. Red dripped from her fingers to the balcony floor, her heart pounding in her chest as she refused to look at the woman currently torturing her.

“Do you not like popsicles?” Jisoo’s voice snapped Chaeyoung out of her daze, and the CEO flushed, realizing her popsicle was melting down her wrist. “I just kind of assumed, I mean, it’s hot out…” The brunette shuffled and glanced at her own treat, looking guilty. “I should have asked what you wanted…”

“Jisoo.” Chaeyoung gave her a shaky smile, trying to look reassuring. “I love popsicles, I swear. I was just… distracted.” She dramatically bit off a chunk of the treat, doing her best impression of a woman who wasn’t in the middle of being murdered. She waggled her eyebrows at the brunette, making her laugh. Appeased, Jisoo ate the last bite of her bomb pop, grabbed another from the box she brought and turned back to look over the city. Chaeyoung went back to dying a slow death.

Biting back a groan, she tried to look at the clouds again. When that couldn’t hold her attention, she tried looking the floor, the city, anything. Literally anything, as long as it wasn’t sweet, nerdy Kim Jisoo. With a fucking popsicle in her hand… Chaeyoung caved, peeking at the brunette from the corner of her eye.

Jisoo had her elbows on the railing, looking totally relaxed. Normally, Chaeyoung loved that they could just… be. Not really talking, just capturing a few peaceful moments together. Right now, though… she really needed for Jisoo to stop sucking on the tip of that fucking popsicle. Chaeyoung was getting a semi, and she wasn’t ready to explain that to her totally platonic buddy. And since apparently she wasn’t strong enough not to look…

“So…” Chaeyoung cleared her throat, searching for something, anything, to get her rambling about. If Jisoo was talking, she couldn’t be eating. Hopefully. The brunette turned her head to look at the CEO and cocked a brow in question. “Um…” Chaeyoung swallowed hard, voice trailing off as her friend made eye contact, still sucking on her bomb pop. Swaying slightly, Chaeyoung grabbed the rail with her free hand.

“Are you ok?” Jisoo was at her side in an instant, ready to catch her if she fell. Nodding dumbly, Chaeyoung blushed, taking a small step to the side, suddenly feeling overly warm. The brunette nodded back, slowly, as if she was unsure if she believed that the CEO was truly alright. “You’re sure?”

“I am, 100%, I’m just-”

“Distracted?” Jisoo cut in, glancing at Chaeyoung’s hand. If she didn’t know better, she would think Jisoo was smirking. Following her gaze, Chaeyoung grimaced. She was now holding a stick, her whole wrist covered in sticky juice. Sighing, she shook her head and shrugged. Gesturing at her office, she excused herself, taking her time as she washed her hands in the bathroom.

Unfortunately, she hadn’t been gone long enough for Jisoo to have finished all the popsicles. Chaeyoung froze just before stepping onto the balcony, floored by the sight that awaited her.

The brunette still gazed out at the skyline, though now she had a fresh popsicle in hand. Chaeyoung felt her pants tighten uncomfortably as she watched Jisoo, but she was powerless to look away, to move, to do anything other then stand there like a complete fucking pervert. That stupid red, white, and blue edible torture device slid slowly in and out of Jisoo’s mouth, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked.