let me use you as my teddy, chaeyoung.

WARNING : g!p rosé /

Words count : 3.5k

¦¦¦

This was it. This would be a defining moment in their relationship.

“Do you want to go upstairs?” Chaeyoung asked Jisoo. She had taken her girlfriend out to an expensive Italian restaurant- Chaeyoung would be missing some vocal classes after that- followed up by a nice stroll in the park, then they came back to Chaeyoung's house for a movie.

This was their last week before they started college. They knew they wanted it to be slow and a quickie on alternate weekends wouldn't be fair on either of them.

They'd spent the last two hours snuggled up on the couch, trading gentle kisses. Mainly just enjoying each other's company and not thinking about what they were going to do.

Chaeyoung's fathers were out of town on business so they had the house to themselves. They had discussed it at length and decided that they were ready to take the next step in their relationship. They had been fooling around slightly, with a lot of grinding taking place and shirts going missing.

In all honesty, Chaeyoung was ready to give herself to Jisoo but she'd be lying if she said that she wasn't scared. She had the most sought after girlfriend in the whole school; it was a lot of pressure. She ended up asking Lisa for advice which basically led to mental scarring and was of no use. That wound up in her resorting to Google. She would need many years of therapy after that too. Why would someone want to put hot sauce down there?

It turned out most guys generally lasted between one to five minutes their first time or they couldn't stay hard because of nerves. This was not comforting. Chaeyoung had tried to explain to Jisoo that she may not live up to expectations, that she may not last too long, but she only laughed and said she better had. In a joking way of course, but Chaeyoung was still worried.

Jisoo bit her lip, “Yes please.”

Chaeyoung wordlessly took her hand and they walked upstairs to her room in silence. She opened the door and they both came in and glanced at each other. Chaeyoung shut the door and brought Jisoo over to her bed.

“We don't have to do this if you don't want to.” Chaeyoung quietly assured her girlfriend.

“No I'm ready... It's just... The lead up. The wait is over, you know?” Chaeyoung nodded. So much pressure is put on one moment in a person's life. There's a tremendous amount of thought dedicated to your first time and now it was here, they had prepared for it, and it was about to happen. It was a bit like a relief. They wouldn't need to worry about it anymore. There wouldn't be any pain after this time and then they could enjoy connecting with one another on a more intimate level.

Chaeyoung kicked off her shoes and socks before scooting into the middle of the bed. Jisoo delicately slipped off her heels and moved to lie beside her.

They kissed. Their lips barely brushing, merely reassuring each other that this would be okay.

Jisoo flattened her hand on Chaeyoung’s chest and pushed her down on the bed, before crawling on top of her. She fastened her lips to her girlfriend’s neck and sucked hard; knowing that it always got a strong reaction, sure enough, she felt a certain bulge begin to appear against her thigh. Whilst Chaeyoung was distracted she unbuttoned her shirt. She grinned at the black lace bra. Sexy…

“Speak for yourself.” Jisoo felt her face heat up at Chaeyoung’s voice.

“Did I say that out loud?”

“Yep. Thank you by the way. It’s nice to know my efforts are appreciated.”

“Oh more than your efforts are appreciated trust me.”