mommy's dumb baby.

WARNING : mommy kink.

Words count : 2.3k

***

Rosé rolled over in bed, pulling the sheet a little higher up her torso. The sunlight was angling in through a crack in the curtains, and it filled the small, cluttered bedroom with a dusty glow. Her girlfriend Jisoo's form was like a mountain range beside her, all dips and curves, mountains and valleys.

Rosé blinked the sleep out of her eyes, and ran one hand over Jisoo's hip, the skin under her palm soft, smooth. Her cock, already half hard with morning wood, gave a twitch, and began to get harder. It was at an awkward angle in her boxers, and she adjusted it, so that the head was sticking up, towards her navel, flat against her belly. She let her hand hover over Jisoo's belly for a moment, before letting it drift upwards, taking one breast in her hand and thumbing the nipple. It got hard, and Rosé rubbed over it in a gentle circle, the exact way that always made her girlfriend moan and wriggle when she was awake.

Jisoo sighed in her sleep, and snuggled into Rosé's warm body. Rosé froze for a moment, anxious that she'd been caught out, then relaxed, and let herself press closer, until the shaft of her cock was pressed between the cheeks of her girlfriend's ass. She nuzzled her face into the warm neck, and snuffled in the familiar scent of coconut shampoo and warm skin, laundry detergent and moisturizer and all the other things that made her smell like herself.

Rosé rolled her hips forward, and she shuddered, her eyelashes fluttering against Jisoo's skin as the sweet friction rolled over her like a wave. Her toes were curling, and her mouth fell open as she tried to pant as quietly as possible. She really should have woken up Jisoo, because her girlfriend would be more than happy to engage in this sort of thing, nine out of ten times, but there was something so... sexy about the illicitness of this - of rutting against her girlfriend as if the other woman was a stuffed animal or a pillow, or maybe some anonymous stranger on the dance floor. Definitely not the way you would treat a beloved, equal partner.

She rolled her hips a little harder, and then she reached down, shoving the waistband of her boxers down around her thighs, and pushing her hips forward. Jisoo's sleep shirt had ridden up around her hips, and Rosé's cock was slick with pre-come, which made the easy push between the cheeks of her ass that much easier. Rosé moaned, a breathy little sound, and she shivered, and pushed a little harder. It was warm, the two of them cuddled together under the covers, and the sweat in the backs of Jisoo's knees dampened Rosé's own knees. Jisoo's toes were curling against Rosé's shins, and her calves kept tensing, then relaxing, as if she was running in her dream.

Rosé gently pinched Jisoo's nipple, and rolled it between her fingers. Jisoo's skin broke out in goosebumps, and Jisoo whimpered, and ground back against her. She was getting wet already, her slick cunt smearing against the tops of Rosé's thighs.

Rosé froze again, as Jisoo squirmed against her. Her cock flexed between the cheeks of Jisoo's ass, and she could feel Jisoo's asshole, hot and oh so close. It would take barely any work at all, to angle her cock in such a way that the head could probe at the rim, and see if that tight ring of muscle wouldn't start to pull her in...

Her cock gave another shivering twitch, and a little spurt of pre-come dribbled out, to smear against Jisoo's asshole. It would only take the tiniest of hip adjustments to push into it, just the tip. The very tip, probing gently, maybe a little deeper, just the head, or maybe a little more than that, just the -

“I can almost hear you thinking,” said Jisoo, and Rosé jerked her hips back, as guilty as a kid with a hand caught in the cookie jar. She realized, too late, that she was still holding on to Jisoo's breast, and she went to jerk her hand away.