27

CALCULUS

BILLIONARE's Life

I'm also known as youngest businessman. At this young age I experience the real feeling what it feels like seeing hurting, crying for mercy, shoot to death, and lastly times running for life. It's feel so creepy.

“Ano kamusta ang mga nakikita mo? wala ka bang masabi?” Someone whispered on my ear, his voice is creepy.

“It made me do the challenge. I need to do more experience.” I avoided my gaze I feel so dumb doing that kind of shit.

“Magaling ka naman pala, but it's depend on you, if you want to die or kill them. You're the one to decide that. I trust you!”

Inorder to be safe, you need to sacrifice something? geez I'm not like that. I never to that unless they hurt me first. I'm not kind to anyone when it's come to brutal.

“Ano tunga-nga ka lang dyan? You need to practice inorder to survive yourself.” Some of them keep on saying that nonsense.

The reason is my mother want me to enter this kind of organization, but I refuse you know why? it's dangerous and disgusting.

After years of training, I survive being a dangerous man in the village. My attitude starting to change into cold and rude. Well you can't blame me, it's their fault!

That's how I become billionare, many of them scared to face me they pay respect. I didn't take womens serious relationship.

“G-good m-morning, Sir!” Employees bow.

I'm starting to ignore them, I didn't pay attention even they try to seduce me. I'm like this whenever I'm not in the mood.

“S-sir, I'm sorry I didn't do that.” One of my employees apologize my shirt was dirty.

I walk-out and then wear white t-shirt when I go out to the mall. I want to watch thrills or action movies but I saw someone.

“Sir, 5000 po lahat na bayarin mo.” I hear the girl slowly shaking in fear.

“Miss, gusto mo magpainit tayo? Sayang naman kung ayaw mo--.” He didn't finish speaking when I punch that asshole.

I gaze the girl beside him, she's familiar. I didn't know where we met before? She have those cyan orbs, brown curly hair, red pouty lips. She looks attractive in that.

“Miss, are you okay there?” I asked softly.

“Ahhh okay lang ako salamat.” She nodded.

I immediately give her my card as if I'm that really kind to anyone else. “Miss, I want you to have this.”

I didn't let her speak for more, it's just a waste of my time. I have work and meeting to do after this. She just look pathethic.

“You just look pathethic.” I said before walk-out then driving my red Ferrari.

I keep on thinking who's that girl? she looks familiar to me but I don't know who she is in my life. Maybe she's related to me.

This few days I'm used to use guns, I'm also have bodyguards incase there's emergency and. I really love smoking and these days with those assholes who like party.

“Pre, balita ko may niligtas kang babae? maganda ba? type mo? sino?” Mga tanong ni Miles sa akin kahit kailan kasi babaero.

“Yeah, I didn't save her. It's just she look pathethic if I didn't kill that fcker.” I hissed.

They just laughed but a trigger of my gun, then they stop they're annoying sometime.

“Ano kaba woi nagjojoke lang kami, hindi ka naman mabiro kaso pre nakakatakot kana ngayon, kaya wala lumalapit sayo.”