29

CATCHING FEELINGS

“Where you going?” I asked her right away she seems so happy right now. “To the moon roadtrip broom.” While laughing.

I give her death glare “Get out of my sight.”

She give just give headache, I'm waiting her but she's too late. I have no choice but to find her, she's so careless and childish.

“Don't use ladder, silly.” I suggest but she said she will use it. Unfortunately, she fell and receive wounds but I catch her.

But I left her in the study room, my heart beats fast I can't breath easily. I might die why I'm feeling this? wth should I do then?

“What take you so long?” I leaned closer to the door when I notice her presence near me. “Sandali lang okay? huminahon ka nga pwede.” She look pissed off that's right!

I looked her white shirt it's wet I can see her black bra underneath. I avoid my gaze and walk-out she can wear my polo shirt.

“Seren, seren, seren.” I call her many times while she's confused on my actions. “Please don't leave me.” I feel pathethic here.

I cleared my throat while looking at her serious look.“What's with you earlier? you seems flirty.” But she sai it's purpose.

So she use that corny lines to her crush? At that age she feel crush? I mean I'm not jealous. Who I am to her right?

“Flirting doesn't work on me.” I said but she I thought she think I'm assuming things. Then why she's always close to me?

“What did you say?” I clenched my jaw hearing what she said to me, she even called me a deaf. “I'm not deaf, Miss.”

“I like math than humans, why are you asking me?” I stare her face. She's pretty.
“Are you angry with me?” I asked.

She pouts while avoiding my gaze on her  why she's like that.“Bawal ba magtanong?”

I laugh at her she keep on mocking my words why she's easy to get angry, how can I stop thinking for her if she's like this.

I walk slowly and then I whisper to her ears I saw how she react. Damn are you scared? “If you're like this I'll never stop.”

I hear some knock on the door of my office, I grab her hands and hide I have a plans.

After that we're underneath my table I always warned her to stop moving, but she's stubborn she keep on moving geez.

“Andito ba si Calculus?” That fvcker voice I know why they're here, they need some money especially if they want to go to bar.

“Buti nakalabas na sila, lumabas kana.” I assisted her to go out, then leave her again.
I can see on the pair of blue eyes stare at me but when I get out she ask Serenity.

“You meet my brother right? I'm Blue Granler nice to meet you.” He smiled and look in my direction, I'm trying to be nice.

I said while busy cooking a meal. I should be careful not to catch this feeling. “Then don't do it to me everyday.”

“Your corny pick-up line, Serenity.” I didn't let her finish speaking, when I interrupted her. “That's it, you're just faffling around.”

Few weeks later, she keep on disturbing me using her pick-up lines, she said she didn't give up. It made me feel challenged.

“You're just lazy to learn.” I said while reading math books. “You're not his type.”
While I teach her, she keep on staring me.

'Please stop it, I might kiss you here.'