31

Her comeback

*FLASHBACK*

“Moma, sino po siya?” They asked their moma while I'm leaning here beside the door, still devastated. Fvck this!

Seeing them like this, didn't recognize me as their father like a stranger visitor. I know it's my fault, I push her away from me and I didn't do annything to her just to let her stay with me. I hope they accept me.

My mother want to break us apart but I just can't let her go, I don't care about her opinion in our relationship. I'll accept her again together with our kids, I love them.

“Hindi moba sila tiningnan sa mata o baka naman sa katawan?” She tease me about those girls, I throw death glare.

I don't want to sit in jeep, it's not that I'm sensitive it's just like I know many fvckers will caress her sexy body, it's only mine.

I smirk when I notice she's jealous, “Well, I'm yours and I'll minimize it for you.” She rolled her eyes on me, I'll make her roll.

*End of Flashback*

When we arrive they push me away, and said that I should be distance to their moma. They acted like I'm just someone else, well I can't blame them even me I should respect them and give them a love.

When they initiated hug, I stop them and said that she's pregnant. “Nah, don't hug her she's pregnant.” I smiled sweetly.

“So that, you'll gonna marry me.” I catch her soft hands, I'll gonna marry her no matter what happened, I'll risk everything.

I smiled not until I received message that my mom is here, why she'shere? I hate talking to her she's the reason why I'm getting bullshit what a thick face, Mom.

“Anak! patawarin mo ako sa kasalanan ko pasensya kana dahil ganito akong klaseng Ina pasensya.” She sobs too loud, fvck this!

“Don't come near us, I'll never forgive you anymore.” Fumming mad while looking at her, begging for me. “Stop there.” I added.

I hugged her and do cuddle for a minutes, we stopped doing cuddles when I heard our son's voice echoed in our room. We immediately wallking downstairs and seeing Geo crying in the sala made us feel worried and curious, what's happening?

“Moma, Arith is missing.” After what he said, I only remember my Mom. We track her location, I assure her that everything will gonna be alright, I'll find that fvcker!

While I'm away, I told my bodyguards to kidnapped my wife and keep it a secret. I remember it's her birthday, I want to suprise her this day. I'm very sorry, Amar

I sabotage Farrah and Culvets even my friends for this double celebration which is her birthday and proposal. She didn't expect me to do this, even the worlds against us I'll never left her alone in battle.

“Kidding! will you marry me?” I stare her and still waiting for the responds, I hope she said 'Yes' cause I can't live without her.

Finally she said yes I can't believe this, this day and until forever I'll never let my wife hurt again. I promise to love her everyday.

“So you didn't miss me, Couz?!” Cremiah shouting at me but before she hug Seren, I stop her from touching Seren.

“DONT. YOU. EVER. TOUCH. HER.” I warn her, but she insist and tease me touching Serenity, the possesive me is already on.

We visit the hidden place, where you can see the stone curved into heart shape. It is also one of the most expensive place, it costs millions to establish this tourist spot.