12

CALCULUS.

When we're here in resort because of my crazy friends they deceive me to come with them because of Serenity.

I'm Calculus a tough and cold, Genius and rich but not too serious of relationship.

"Bro, nasa resort na nga tayo yan pa inaatupag mo." Kano asked while his brow creased.

"Oo nga, palagi kana lang sa madilim mong office nakatambay." Miles said.

It's true. I always keep myself busy at all being a businessman with knowledge that terrified about my presence and attitude.

"Mamaya kana magtype dyan, kung hindi mababasa yan haha." Blue teased me.

When I look in different direction I see a girl who's smiling while talking to other guy in this resort she seems happy, huh?

When the girl walk forward to us he suddenly take off her cloths only two piece of bikini remained on her sexy body.

How come this girl makes me crazy, huh?

"Sana all ang sexy mo." The fvckers glare in her body from head to toe beautiful.

"Tingnan mo bro, ang kinis nong girl."

"Oo nga bro, ano kaya pangalan niya?"

I suddenly loose my necktie and give them a death glare I don't want someone to see her perfect body, it's should be me, only me.

"Serenity? okay ka lang ba?" Blue checking Serenity if she's okay? did she just vommit?

"I'll bring her to my room." I complaint.

While we're on elevator I just can't think clearly about what happened to her I just seeing guy worried about her state fvck.

"Don't come near him." I gritted my teeth I just can't trust him to handle my seren.

"Pwede mo naman sabihin sa akin yan, huwag ka pabigla-bigla." Her soft voice.

Damn it! Her voice is my serenity, calm, and clarity. She make sure everything will be okay and fine I madly inlove with her.

"Ganda pala dito noh?" I notice that her voice contain with nervous.

"Ich mag dich, ich weiB nur nicht, wie ich meine Gefühle für dich ausdrücken soll."

Fuck I'm just too coward to admit to her.

"I said I like you, I just can't express it."

At first she didn't believe me the hell! I never been this to everyone it's only her she make me into good monster damn!

"I'm serious, I'm not joking." I'm trying to defend myself.

"Oh bakit ka namumula?" She giggle while cupped my face on her bare hands.

Am I blushing right now? so embarrrasing!

"You don't believe me." I cover my face in embarrasment and nervous.

We made love in my room, in shower, in bed she likes it more huh? the last thing that shock me the most she's vommit again.