30

LOVE OR OBSESSION?

She keep on saying that she's willing to listen about my problems. I think she's not a kind of judgemental people right?

“What are we doing here?” I asked her when she take me on the rooftop. The city lights are very lively to watch even here.

“Ang ibig kopo sabihin sir ay willing ako makinig sa mga problema mo, huwag mo kimkimin.”  Even her voice is soft geez.

“What do you want?” My voice sound shaking while looking her cyan orbs. She look offended and bite her lips silently.

“Gusto ko lang malaman kung bakit ka nagkaganyan pero, naiintindihan kita.”

That sounds so good hearing from her that she understand me than anyone made me feel like special I feel blessed to have her.

I keep on telling me about the guy she likes but she didn't remember, while me telling her that there's a girl who leave me badly.

“I can't go further.” I said when I feel different emotion, I immediately left her in the rooftop alone. I can't do this for now.

I see Blue asking Serenity where's my office but I know he know it for sure. That asshole just keep on bugging me to make a move for Serenity he seems KSP right?

When we're at meeting I noticed she touch my bulge underneath the table. I keep on cussing her for doing that, I can't stop it!

“FVCK, Serenity.”  I keep on cussing when she touch my pencil and my balls ugh!

“Sir, are you with us? shall we continue the presentation?” My employees are worried.

“Y-yes, please continue.” My voice keep on stuttered while controlling myself not to moan as hard I could. “FVCK! SERENITY.”

She keeps on denying that she lick it after touching my bulge and stop doing handjob she still say it's not true? I'm going crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm asking her for a proposal, I hope she said 'Yes' please don't failed me, God. I know she's thinking if it's serious or just funny things, when I'm take it as a joke?

But just like what I've said she need weeks or days to have her decisions concrete and right choice at the right time. I can wait!

“Sir isasama ako nila ano Blue sa beach, sasama kaba o hindi?” Her eyes twinkle as if I'll joined them, yeah Blue is dangerous.

But I pretend to be natural as me even I want to kill that fvcker right now. “Nope. . .  Blue is waiting for you.” 'Hell yeah, no way'

And yeah, I immediately joined them this fvckers will never leave me alone even I disagree they need to pursue me so hard.

My jaw clenched when I see random boys keep on staring at my property, I want to pull all their eyeballs until they can't see.

“Wear that, don't do it.” I gritted my teeth.

Her innocent face look confused and pouts. “Wala naman ako ginawang masama ah? I mean naglalaro lang naman kami dito eh”

I accidentally messed her culry hair with angry and disappointed on what she said. Stop being like this. “They will harass you.”

She keep on complaining like if she's with another guy I'm getting anxious. But when I'm with another girl I seem happy, huh?

“Idk, I ignore them.” I directly said that. I see her eyes shock and become larger like a tarsier eyes. “Don't ask me why.”