Arithmetric

ARITHMETRIC

I see my brother smiling like an idiot, he said that someone caught his attention but for me, I'm not ready for that it's cringe

Baka naman gusto mo lalaki?” Logan asked me then I throw him a death glare.
Wtf?! I'm not a gay, I'm just not ready for that freaking love. It makes them corny.

I shook my head and disagree Nah, I'm not. And I prefer reading than flirting.”

We're triplets but for me I'm the one who's different from them, I'm not into flirting and I prefer reading, just waste of time.

Hayaan mona nga yan, Logan.” Geo said and they left me alone. Tommorow I need to be early going campus, I need to study.

____________________

CLASS 11- SECTION A

While the professor busy discuss I notice a girl who seats with me. She's a nerd too and from what I know? She's smart like me but I can't focus when she suddenly tie her hair in seductive way. I shouldn't be like it.

She have this long straight hair, fair skin and then always pout while listening, she have this kind of smile like an innocent.

Hi! I'm Ayanna Laurent ikaw?” She said then show her hand, asking me to handshake with her. But I refuse her.

It's not because I don't like to be friend with her it's just I'm just me, an introvert guy and a innocent nerd interaction.

ARITMETRIC MERIKH I write my name on the paper and pass it to her, she read the paper and look at me shocking. What's wrong with her reaction? She seems can't supress a smile. Then write something.

Ang ganda ng pangalan mo. I notice that her hand-written is beautiful like her, but I'm wondering why she smile suddenly.

NAH- IT'S BORING. I write and then waiting for her feedback. All the time we're just like this, sending then feedback.
But she's the only one I give feedback as far I know. No one want me to be their friend.

Pupunta kaba sa library?” She asked me and then I nod. She said that she joined me studying because it's her vacant time too.

She's like a kid when we're walking I feel like we're siblings, I'm too tall like my brothers. Many students avoided me becuase of my behavior. Well I don't care.

Arith, pwede moba ako tulongan.” Yanna asked me she use ladder, I hear the sound of creaking ladder, then suddenly she fall but I catch her and I accidentaly touch her.

My tree butons of my polo is open and then my shades disappear, she suddenly stand up too embarrass. It's just an accident.

Pasensya kana, hindi ko kasi alam na marupok na tong kahoy.” She help me to stand but I hug her, my eyes are blurry.