Chapter 29: Crusher

Beta read by Shigiya, Fluffy Slayer and DOOMRAIDER.

I tried reorganizing chapter 5,6,7 and 8 in the proper order, but Wattpad keeps screwing them up and ruining everything. There is a bug and I hope they fix it soon.

.

.

.

--Fort Pantielle, Feoh-

Just like the Blueborn and Levantine families, there were a multitude of noble families spread across the lands of Eostia. Each governing a swathe of territory under the jurisdiction of a specific Princess Knight.

Notably in Ur and Feoh where the majority of the elite were the descendants of the Pantielle family.

Unlike the Blueborn who had a monopoly on pubs, brothels, and lands. Or the Levantine who oversee a part of the alliance's combat force, the Pantielle lack anything of splendor or renown. In fact, they were in charge of various vineyards, responsible for providing nearly half of the beer and wine supply for all of the seven kingdoms. 

Existing for nearly a millennium, one could even argue that they were the oldest of families. Yet they neither possessed the power nor riches to showcase it, due to a history of incapable house heads squandering and wasting their own fortune on entertainment, pleasure, and parties.

"Waaaaaaaah! Why isn't she here yet!?"

In the middle of the Pantielle estate, sitting all alone in the dining room while gorging himself on an absurd amount of food was the current young master of the house, the future heir—Michelle Pantielle.

The full grown man whined out loud towards his father by the side, acting like an overgrown child asking for his favorite toy while throwing a  tantrum. 

He had short blonde hair which was surprisingly perfectly combed. A large, chubby round face where his eyes were constantly closed. Though his strangest features were his clothes, which didn't resemble anything one would expect a noble to wear. With the standard white ruff around his neck and red white palette silk covering his upper chest, arms, and legs that looked ready to tear through the seams—he bizarrely left his enormously obese belly to spill out like a gelatinous of fleash. With such a body that resembled a grotesque slob every time he moved, along with the constant sweaty face… he was less than pleasing to the eyes of many that people mistook him for an obesease pig in human clothing.

 With such a body that resembled a grotesque slob every time he moved, along with the constant sweaty face… he was less than pleasing to the eyes of many that people mistook him for an obesease pig in human clothing

"C-Calm do-down, son! I promise you that the Princess Knight will be here soo—squish!" 

A piece of pie was thrown at the head of the Pantielle family.

"No! I want her now! Now! Now! Now! Waaaaaahhhhh! I WANT MAIA!" Michelle kept on whining while throwing anything he could get his hands on around the room.

The maids standing around the manchild had their clothes stained with food and wine yet remained quiet. Some of the more beautiful girls had bruises across their faces and even bite marks around their necks. All having the role of taking care of the young master for his every need, including his… sexual desires.