𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~ The Prince of Dragonstone

As the early morning sky began to flood with golden light, the Princess Daenaera awoke. The first thing she noticed was that Veraxes was no longer laying next to her and the second was that Aemond now was. Prince Aemond was laying on his back, watching the clouds move through the pink sky.
"You're awake," he stated, matter-of-factly.
"I am. Where's my dragon?"
"She laid about two hours ago, and flew away about an hour after that."
"How many eggs?" Daenaera asked, sure that he had already looked at the clutch of eggs. Aemond looked over at her and smirked.
"I thought I'd let you check the clutch and find out for yourself."

The Princess pushed the blankets away from herself and ran to the clutch, ignoring the stiffness she felt from sleeping on the floor. She opened the clutch to find five eggs. Two a pinkish white, one blue-grey, one golden and one pure black. Aemond stood behind her and counted the eggs as well.
"Five eggs. Wonderful. Who will you give them to?"
"I have no idea. If Rhaena wishes for it, she could have whichever one hatches first. Other than that I do not know."
"Good. Also, your brother's ship has just arrived."
Daenaera span around to look at Aemond, the beginning of a smile on her face.
"Jace is here?"
"I do believe so," Aemond answered. The Princess beamed and squealed with excitement. Seeing her so happy brought a smile to Aemond's face. Her smile was infectious enough to make even the strongest man sick. After watching the Princess run to her rooms, presumably to make herself presentable, Aemond took the eggs to the dragon keeper and asked a maid to move the bedding from the courtyard.

~

Ser Kennat Snow stood outside the wooden doors that led to Daenaera's rooms in the red keep. When Ser Snow saw her running towards him, he turned to face her and grabbed her arm.
"Where did you go last night?" he asked, worry flowing through his stoic voice.
"I was in the dragon pit. Veraxes was laying. Now let go of me. Jace is here and I need to get ready." Daenaera said. Kennat immediately let go of Daenaera and watched her walk into her rooms.
"Come on, I'm going to need help getting into this dress and I do not have time to call a maid."

Both Princess Daenaera and Ser Kennat stood inside the Princess's chambers. Dae had pulled out a red dress, the colour of House Targaryen, from her wardrobe and began putting it on. Her sworn protector faced the wall as she took off yesterday's clothes and put on her new dress, despite the fact that she would not have cared if he had stared the whole time. Once Daenaera was covered, she asked Ser Kennat to do up the buttons on the back of her dress. He did so in silence as the Princess took her hair out of the intricate updo it had been in the day before. The Princess decided that a simple hairstyle would be better suited for today and pulled two pieces of hair from the front to braid in the back. After finishing the buttons on Daenaera's back, Ser Snow dismissed himself.

~

   Twelve minutes later, Princess Daenaera stood in the courtyard of the Red Keep awaiting the arrival of her older brother. Finally, the doors began to swing open and a bannerman began to announce the Prince.
"Jacaerys Velaryon, the Prince of Dragonstone and second in line to the Iron Throne."
A smile appeared on Daenaera's face when she spotted her brother. The pair walked to each other and embraced tightly.
"I missed you, dear sister."
"Never as much as I missed you, Jace." Dae smiled and pulled away from her brother. "Come, let me take you to your rooms. There you may rest while I interrogate you about the happenings at Dragonstone."

After Jacaerys' men had brought his bags to the rooms, Daenaera shooed away the maids and started unpacking them herself. She wanted to converse with her brother in private.
"How is Mother? And Daemon? Are they both well?" Dae asked, starting the conversation lightly.
"Mother and Daemon are both quite well. They are to have a second child together soon."
"That's wonderful. What of our brothers? How are they?" the Princess asked with excitement. She was still pulling various coats and tunics from her brother's trunk.
"Lucerys is a man now, preparing to be Lord of the tides. He spends a lot of time at Driftmark with Rhaena. Joff began riding Tyraxes a few weeks ago. I flew with him on his first flight."
"I'm so proud of them both. Rhaena is lucky to be betrothed to such a man, as is Baela with you. I hope I am as lucky as them." Dae remarked. There was a sort of sadness in her voice, almost as if she didn't believe she would ever be as happy as her brothers and their future wives.
"You will be Dae. I won't let you marry anyone who will be bad to you."
"I know Jace," Dae sighed and looked away from her brother. "I know. I just- I'm running out of options. I would have wed Cregan Stark in a heartbeat, I mean, it was always my plan to, but he didn't offer his hand. He refused to let Kennat offer his hand, which was a given because he's a bastard but it still shocked me. I also would have wed Joffrey Arryn. I probably should have."
"Why didn't you?" asked the Prince. Daenaera thought for a moment before answering.
"I didn't love him." replied his sister.
"Then I am glad you didn't wed him."

   Daenaera finished unpacking her brother's belongings in comfortable silence. She had no more questions for Jace and he only wanted to rest. Once finished, she dismissed herself and spent the rest of the day with her dragons, not bothering to wonder what her brother was doing.