Chapter - 1

"The Warm Embrace"-  

This is a sequel to the story of "Warm Embrace of Her Husband". One can read this as an individual story. 

The previous story was about Adesh and Pritrika's love life, and family life. 

In this one, we will read the story of their children, Advik aka Adi's and Advika aka Ada's marriage lives.

*************

"Why are you doing this to me?" 

"Because your tears can only give pain to your father. I want your father to suffer. I want him behind the bars" 

---------------

"What was my fault?" 

"You are their child. That is your fault. I will give you the same pain that my sister suffered." 

************

Two different couples but the situations are the same. REVENGE 

Marriages happened to take revenge. Both of their marriages were marriages of vengeance. But among the siblings, one was the victim and another one was the offender of vengeance marriage. 

Will they ever be able to live happily like their parents? Will they ever get the warm embrace of their partner?  Will the marriages for revenge ever be able to bring love into their life?

Let's start the story. You will be reminded of all the old characters and introduced to the new characters when they will appear in the chapters. 

                     *************

                     *************

Third Person's POV

"Ada, honey, wake up! Your dad is waiting for you." - very sweetly Pritika called her dear daughter while entering a well-decorated princess's room. 

Maybe not a real princess of any country but for the Chauhans and the Tharuks, Advika aka Ada is no less than a princess. She is the apple of everyone's eye. She is the only daughter of her generation in both the Thakur and Chauhan families. Everyone loves and pampers her very dearly. For her, her family can bring the Moon as per her request. She has been brought up with very much love and care. But despite getting so much love and being pampered she is not a spoiled child at all. She is a very well-mannered and well-tempered girl. She is very kind to people. She talks with everyone very politely and respects others. 

The pretty laying figure on the bed replied to her mother with a sleepy voice " umm…five minutes mom. Please…let me sleep for just five minutes more." Ada, who was still in her dreamland, was again immersed in her dream after answering her mother.

[From now on Advika will be mentioned as Ada.]

Pritika shook her head in amusement upon hearing her daughter's reply. She always wonders how someone loves to sleep so much. If no one wakes her up, she can sleep all day.