CH 5: a little bit of fun never hurt, right?

CW: medication (sleeping pills nothing much), sexting, masturbation

Idk if I like how this one turned out but it happened and we're here so..

Enjoy.

Over the next two days, Emelia tried not to think too much about what she did, how she woke up on Monday morning and after much contemplation, deleted her comment on that video and tried to forget about it.

Though it was much easier said than done when one of her private tabs were just open on the video, her hands itched to open it and satisfy her curiosity, her hunger.

At one point, Emelia had run into Yelena as they were both going for the door to the diner, one leaving while the other was entering. She swore her heart was trying to beat out of her chest as she stared, wide eyed at the petite blonde who sent a small, tight smile her way before leaving the diner.

Emelia felt disappointed in herself even more after that, her heavy heart at what she let happen with Wanda hurting her, at what she might have accidentally ruined by needing her friend more than she should have.

Even though Wanda had assured her that Yelena wasn't mad, Emelia wanted to make sure for herself, thus marching to the blonde's door with brownies as a peace offering, intending to explain the situation.

Yelena answered after a couple of knocks, her hair loose over her shoulders, already in her pajamas, she looked at Emelia expectantly.

"Can I come in? I won't take more than two minutes,"

She could see the question and the hesitation in her green eyes as Yelena opened the door wider, allowing her to step inside.

Her place was almost identical to Emelia's, only Yelena's was more lived in, more personal, her passion for ballet evident in her collection of music records that littered a table in the corner.

A picture of a redhead -short wavy hair perfectly captured in the dimmed lighting of the photo, was hung in the center above the TV, her ballerina pose making her seem angelic even if she was dressed in black, her lone figure center stage was captivating.

Tearing her eyes from the portrait, Emelia sat down next to Yelena, facing her as she took a deep breath.

"These are for you," she said as she placed the tupperware containing the brownies on the table, losing the one thing keeping her hands from fidgeting.

"Thank you."

"Um, listen Yelena, I.." Emelia gulped around the lump in her throat before continuing,"I'm sorry about what happened with Wanda and me the other day. It was wrong and inconsiderate to you and I really am.. sorry."

Yelena seemed to be searching her face for a second, letting out a soft "Okay" when she was satisfied with what she found.

"Okay?"