CH 6: best mistake?

CW: masturbation, dirty talk and sexting, mentions of past traumatic events

Hope you enjoy this one :)

The following week was going so well -too well if Emelia let herself be skeptic and think too much about it. Which she probably should have but hindsight is always 20/20.. and a bitch.

Her weekend was okay and relaxing enough. Wanda wasn't able to come to Rosewood because she had to study so she spent it on the couch, alone, binging her latest obsession on Netflix, munching on sweets and popcorn and forgetting what actual sustenance is and sleeping when she absolutely had to because her lids dropped one too many times.

Her therapist would have advised against such behavior, claiming that this was avoidance and stress eating wasn't gonna solve whatever was troubling her.

Emelia knew that, but didn't care. She actually didn't even know what exactly was making her feel like this because nothing happened, work was fine, no nightmares and no James to ruin her days.

In fact, she could argue that she should be in a better mood, given the three orgasms she's had the last couple of days. All equally body-shaking quality thanks to whoever was on that other side of the chat.

They'd been texting back and forth since the day he messaged her, it was all very thrilling to Emelia. Feeling wanted by someone who didn't even see her body or hear her voice -he didn't even request that or bring it up, simply relying on a few typed words to get her going. And boy did he get her going. No, she was the one to put her foot in her mouth.

After the first time, Emelia was coming back from work when a message popped up:

U busy, gorgeous?

And maybe she'd stared at it a bit too long standing on the sidewalk and maybe, something fluttered inside of her but she chose to ignore it and waited until she walked inside of her apartment, forcing her steps to slow down and walk at a normal pace.

○● Just got home actually. And how would you know if I'm gorgeous?

Emelia had replied, her fingers tapping the screen a bit too fast to be called normal but again, she was sexting with a complete stranger. Nothing about the situation was normal.

Her skin was already heating up even before he replied back, like the start of a high.

WhiteWolf310:

I just know you are ;) I hope you got home okay.

I was thinking since it's friday night we can help each other relax?

○●What did you have in mind?

WhiteWolf310:

Something fun ;) get undressed but leave your panties on.