Disciplinary committee?

Your P.O.V

I woke up with a scare from a nightmare I have no memory of.

I turned to my right admiring my room, to the right next to my bed that is up against the back right wall from my door stands a black nightstand with a small tabletop lamp, a clock and some other belongings of mine.

next to the nightstand there is a black desk with some books on it with a black office chair in front of the desk.

A large window behind said desk with curtains the same color as the rug in the middle of the room: gray, with dark brown wood floors and light gray walls covered in my posters.

Next to the desk on the left wall is a door leading to the bathroom and next to that is a dresser with a closet to the left of it.

Behind my bed is a headboard same color as the desk and nightstand and In front of my bed on the wall next to my room door is a large bookshelf with my school bag in front of it.

After looking at my room I look at the clock on my nightstand it said '2:00PM' so it was very early but I knew I wasn't going back to sleep for awhile so I decided to pull my F/C bedsheets off my body and head to the bathroom to get some water from the sink.

Walking in to the bathroom I grabbed a glass from the counter to the right of the door then turned the tap on and filled the glass while it was filling up I looked to my left at the rest of the bathroom.

on the counter there was a built in sink with a large mirror behind it then beside the counter/sink was the toilet then against the back wall there was a bath/shower with a F/C curtain covering it then to the right of the counter/sink was a toiletries cabinet next to that was the door. So not a huge bathroom but it fit what you needed it to.

I then turned my attention back to the glass of water that was now full and turned the tap off and put the glass down to the right next to the toiletries cabinet opening said cabinet and grabbing my blood tablets throwing one into the water and putting the rest back.

I let the tablet dissolve then picked it up and slowly started drinking it and returning to my room with my drink in hand placing it on my nightstand as I sat on the bed moving the window curtain a bit to see the sun shining bright as ever then I checked the clock '2:10PM' knowing by the time I fell back asleep it would be time for class So I decided to go take a nice shower.

To be honest I was still thinking about the way Ruka acted towards me like c'mon man what did I do to her.

After showering

I got dressed into my uniform and left my room to just walk around the halls for a bit.

After walking for a bit I wondered into the main hall and saw a day class student with long messy brown hair and big brown eyes peeking around the front door.

she looked adorable.

But then I chose to call out to her "Hey." I said a couple steps down on the staircase to the right of the front door. She jumped a little startled "O-oh um- hi" she said back to me nervously, she walked fully inside shutting the door behind her looking up at me with her arms crossed behind her back. "Shouldn't you be in class?" I said to her confused as to how a human got in here

"Oh- well I skipped today because I needed to talk to Kaname" She said 'for what reason would she need to talk to Lord Kaname?' I thought for a moment 'Is she just another fan girl?, but that doesn't explain how she got in here'

"I don't believe we've met each other before, my name is Y/N L/N, what's yours?" I said as I took a few steps down the stairs "Oh right, I'm Yuki Cross and I'm apart of the disciplinary committee, it's nice to meet you L/N." She said happily. "So she's the daughter of the headmaster huh?" I then took a few more steps down finally meeting her on the ground level "Nice to meet you too Yuki, So what's the disciplinary committee? Also just call me Y/N." I said to her calmly.

"Okay got it I'll call you Y/N from now on, oh and the disciplinary committee knows the secrets of the night class and we help to protect said secrets" she said with a smile on her face I was a little stunned at first "So you know we are vampires?" I asked with my right brow raised.

"Yep you got it Y/N, so do you happen to know where Kaname is?" She replied kindly "I believe he's in his room sleeping at the moment" I spoke with a slight smile on my face because of how adorable and kind she is "ah- I see well I guess I'll just have to wait to talk to him later then, so what are you doing up?" She asked calmly.

"Oh yeah well I couldn't sleep so I wanted to walk around for a bit" I replied to her question, she smiled brightly and walked a bit closer "mind if I join you I mean walking alone is boring right? And plus I like you and I wanna get to you know better!" She said excitedly "oh uh- sure I guess we can walk around the night class dorm building grounds if you want" I said to her as she grabbed my hand and started to walk.

End of chapter 5
See you all very soon for chapter 6

Have a wonderful day/night!