Forgotten

HELLO!!! I'm so sorry for the long wait, I got busy😅 But here it is!!!

__________________________________

Your P.O.V

As we were walking around the building I looked to my right and saw Yuki with a bright smile with her eyes closed 'For being so brave to walk here all alone she sure does look oh so sweet and innocent' I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard her voice.

"You're new here aren't you?" She said softly looking towards me and stopped walking as, I did the same "Yea- yeah I am" I replied "Knew it! Have you had anyone show you around yet?" She asked me with a big bright smile that warmed my cold vampire heart.

"Mhm, Takuma showed me around the other day actually" I answered her question with a smile "oh really? That's good! Takuma is really sweet, don't you think?" She spoke turning to look up at the afternoon sky "yeah too sweet if you ask me" I replied through a small giggle of which she followed suit and laughed lightly.

"Woah for once I'm the one out looking for you Yuki" I heard a voice call out from behind us as Yuki turned her head towards said voice "Zero!" She almost yelled as she ran up to the man by the name of Zero punching him lightly in the gut 'why did she just go up and punch the guy?' I thought as I watched this go down.

" oh yeah, Zero This is my friend Y/N, Y/N this is Zero" she said standing in the middle of us as I reached out my hand to him "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N L/N" I said holding out my hand to him though he did not do the same and I was quickly starting to realize that I have heard that name before and seen him before too, but where?

"Zero Kiryu" he said blankly and that's when I remembered 'This is the guy that was staring at me, the one Lord Kaname told my to stay away from' I thought about that day 'Why would Lord Kaname tell me to stay away from him?' When looking at Zero I noticed something odd.

Zero P.O.V

'This vampire, now that I'm seeing them up close and not just from a distance like the other day. I know I've seen them before' I thought about where I could have seen them before but nothing was coming up "Yuki why are you here?" I asked her.

"Oh I needed to see Kaname about something, that's all" She replied softly obviously hiding something from me "Y/N right? Do you know why she's here?" I looked at the aristocrat "sorry, she told me the same thing I'm afraid. Well I should get going I have to get ready for class. See you around Yuki" They replied back to me then walked away without another word "o-ok See you around Y/N!" Yuki called out as they walked away.
"They're nice, don't you think Zero?" Yuki asked me

"they're a vampire, Yuki" -Zero
"Yeah but-" -Yuki
"Vampire." -Zero

Yuki sighed.

__________________________________

Heyyyy Kaname simps. I know I don't update this book very often but I'm trying 🥲 next chapter will be within the next week or so AND I'm gonna try to make it a longer one!!. have a wonderful day/night love ya!