A good or bad reason

Still in Flashback.

Zero P.O.V

I watched Ichiru clean off the child's face, when I heard a noise behind us. Turning around quickly, I didn't see anything. "What is it Zero?" My twin asked me, though I wasn't paying attention.

All of this seemed so strange. A little kid walking around in the forest with blood all over their face, who can only remember their name and that, their looking for their friend? Though they can't even remember said friends name?

That's when I heard two screams behind me. Wait that's Ichiru and Y/n!

End of flashback

The next memory is of Ichiru, mom, dad and I eating dinner together. only 2 weeks before Shizuka attacked us... I have no more memories of Y/n or of the day we met them. All I know is that, I forgot those memories for a reason and yet, I can't remember said reason.

I need to talk to Y/n...

The next day because I'm lazy😗

Y/n P.O.V

I was studying at the desk in my room before I heard a knock at my door. "Y/n? Kaname would like to see you." I heard Takuma call out from behind the door. Why would Lord Kaname want to see me? I asked myself mentally before getting up to open the door.

"Why would Lord Kaname want to see me?" I asked the blonde standing in front of me. "I'm not entirely sure, though I have sneaky suspicion it has to do with Yuki and or Zero." He spoke as he walked me to Lord Kaname's office. Why would it be about Yuki or Zero?

"Kaname, I've brought Y/n" Takuma spoke while knocking on the door. "Come in" I heard Lord Kaname's voice as Takuma moved to the side; opening one of the large doors for me. I said a quiet 'thank you' to Takuma and I walked in.

"Good afternoon Lord Kaname." I uttered softly, looking down as I stood in front of the now closed door. "Afternoon Y/n." I looked up to see him leaning against the left side of the large window, looking over at me.

"Um, why is it you summoned me?" He smiled and looked out the window. "Takuma tells me you've met Yuki... and Zero..." his smile faded as he spoke Zero's name. "Yes. I met them yesterday in fact. Yuki was actually looking for you at the time, Lord Kaname." I answered hesitantly as I still wasn't sure the reason I was summoned was a good reason or a bad one.

"Yes, I spoke with her last night. Tell me, what do you think of her?" He turned his whole body toward me this time, his back leaning against the edge of the window.

"To be honest with you Lord Kaname. I really like her. She's kind, bright and brave from what I can tell." I chose to be honest, unsure of what he wanted my answer to be. "Hm, I see. It makes me happy to hear that." He smiled at me before gesturing me over to him.

I walked over to his desk and stopped as he did the same from the opposite side. We were now on the right side of the desk. He reached out his hand and cupped my right cheek as his smile faded once more. My face was probably redder than at tomato at this point.

"Is something wrong my Lord?" I asked, trying my best to act normal. "And as for Zero..." he stroked my cheek a little as his face became serious. This wasn't good. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" All I could do at this point was nod.
"Y/n? Are you alright dear?" I think I died a little inside when he called me 'Dear' but we'll move on.

"I-I um.. I'm okay! A-And yes you did t-tell me to stay away from him b-but Yuki introduced us. S-So it's not like I sought him out... I'm sorry..." I spoke with a shaky voice, trying not to scream with his hand on my face like that.

"Ah, I get it now. For a moment I thought you intentionally disobeyed me. But now I see, I was mistaken. I apologize."  He gave me a reassuring smile. "O-oh no no, it's okay!" I unconsciously put my hand atop his, on my cheek. And upon realizing this I immediately stepped backwards, out of his touch; bowing and saying "Sorry!" More times than I can count.

I looked up to see him slightly blushing. Which immediately made me blush. "I-I u-uh I-" my sentence was cut off by...

👀👀👀
And yet another cliffhanger!
Bye!

YouTube: MoonLightManiac
TikTok: moonlight_maniac
Instagram: moonlight__maniac
Twitter: Moon_Maniac