Memories

I'M BACKKKKK!!!! Anyways enjoy!

Zero P.O.V

Laying on my bed in my room, I thought about that vampire again. Y/N L/N... 'I know I've heard that name before, but where?' I thought to myself trying to remember where I've seen that vampire before. When Suddenly memories come flying into my head.

Flashback

"ICHIRU READY OR NOT I'M COMING TO FIND YOU!" I began running through the forest playing hide & seek with my brother. Today I was the one seeking and I gave him 5 minutes to go hide.

I've been searching for 2 minutes now and I still can't find him. Then I see a little kid who was not my brother, they had H/L H/C hair and they were wondering in the forest all alone. They looked hurt so I ran up to them.

"Hey! Are you alright?" I asked, now in front of the kid who looked to be around my age. Then I heard them reply with a small and broken voice "Y-yes, I-I'm just l-looking for m-my friend" They sounded so scared. "Yeah? Me too I'm playing hide & seek with my twin brother. I'm Zero Kiryu, what's your name?" I asked the small kid. They were wearing a white nightgown thing but it was all messed up.

"I-I'm Y/N L/N" they said as they looked up at me. I gasped as I saw big E/C eyes looking up at me along with blood all around their mouth with tears streaming down from their eyes.

End of flashback

"Y/N..." I spoke aloud to myself , sitting up in utter shock. Mouth dropped, eyes wide. "No... that can't be. Y/N isn't a vampire. they can't be" I once again talk aloud to myself as more memories flow into my head. Memories I had previously forgotten. Memories I had forgotten for a reason.

Flashback

"I'm Ichiru, Zero's twin brother!" Ichiru said to the shy child still sitting on a laying down log. Of where I had told them to wait for me while I went to go find my brother.

"H-hi, I'm Y/N" the kid replied. "So what is a kid like you doing walking around in the woods all alone?" I asked sitting on the ground near the log as Ichiru sat on said log with the kid. As the kid was about to reply my brother butted in first. "They look like they're the same age as us Zero so stop calling them "kid" like they're younger than us. It might hurt their feelings" Ichiru said looking at me then turning his head with a quiet huff.

"N-no it's o-okay I-I don't mind" they replied quietly. "You sure?" Ichiru spoke up again. "Y-yeah" they replied once more. "okay anyway. What are you doing out here all alone?" I asked again. "I-I don't know" they responded, voice shaking.

"You don't know?" Ichiru asked. They nodded, a single tear running down their right eye. "When I-I woke up I was h-here. In the forest" said the scarred child as they looked forward for the first time rather then just facing down like they had been.

"A-all I know is t-that I-I'm looking for my friend" they said, voice breaking a little more. "Yeah? Well... We'll help you find your friend! What's their name?" Said my brother as he stood up and walked in front of the kid. "I-I don't remember"

"You don't remember?" I asked standing up as well. "N-no I don't" the kid spoke as they stood up too. "Huh, you must have hit your head! There's a little river just over there. Let's head there and clean off you face!" Ichiru said grabbing their arm and began walk to the river as I followed. 'Why would a little kid be out here looking for their friend when they don't even remember their name? Why does this kid have blood on their face? I have so many questions' I thought to myself as we reached the river.

__________________________________

HAHA CLIFFHANGER HAHA
Anyways hope you all enjoyed!
The Next chapter will hopefully be out before the end of June!!
Have a wonderful day/night! Love ya!!

Hey! the next chapter will be out soon I just wanted to tell you all about my new book! It's a Juuzou Suzuya x reader called
"Stitched Hearts"  go check it out if you haven't already!