Please Explain

Writers block can buzz right off please
Anyways

I changed the way I write a bit but you'll figure out hopefully lol

The biggest change is bold text is now speech instead of normal text

So basically I reversed it. Sorry

Enjoy lol

My sentence was cut short as I was pulled into an embrace... Kaname's embrace. "You don't know how much you mean to me." his voice was soft as he held me closer. "L-Lord K-Kaname!?" I tried my best to speak normally, it didn't work. My words came out as a stuttering mess while I'm sure my face was redder than blood.

"Just call me Kaname, Y/n." His voice: silk as he held my head against his chest. (He's a tall boi)
"Lo- Kaname... why am I supposed to stay away from Zero?... why do I feel like I knew him?" My voice was barely a whisper as I finally returned his embrace and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Such questions aren't important, my dear" once again, I died a little inside as he called me 'dear'. I wasn't exactly happy with his answer so I pulled away from his embrace and looked up at him "Answer me, please. I knew Zero... I knew you..? Didn't I? Why don't I remember? Did you erase memories of certain parts of my past!? Why won't you answer my questions?"

I questioned him, starting holes into his beautiful eyes. My voice: almost sorrowful. He almost looked sad as he spoke. "You did know Zero. You did know me... But I didn't erase your memories... you erased them yourself."

He looked away with watered eyes as I stood there in shock at his answer. W-What!? What do you mean!? What- What are you talking about?... explain!" I shouted at the end... I didn't understand anything he was talking about. I knew him and Zero before Cross Academy!?

"You also knew Yuki... the two of you were very close actually..." okay now he's just spitting lies! "Explain please... I don't understand.." I tried staying calm though I get the feeling it wasn't working.

"I-" He sighs as he steps over to the couch in front of the large window and sits, cross legged. "There's no avoiding it now... Please come sit and I'll explain everything. I just hope when you remember... you won't hate me"

I sat next to him, very much on edge. "I doubt I could hate you Lord- I mean Kaname" I almost forgot he told me to call him just 'Kaname' in the moment.

He smiled at that, though it was a smile with pain filled eyes. "Please explain, Kaname" my voice came out quieter than I had intended but he managed to hear. Then he finally began explaining.

"Alright then... I'll tell you everything, the whole story. The story starts-"

Zero P.O.V

I started on my way to the night class dorms. I needed to speak with Y/n... when I reached the large doors it was about 1:00 AM so the night class has been out for about an hour.

A/N: I don't remember the times when the day class and night class switch. I apologize! So in this, day class is: 9:00 AM to 4:00 Pm and night class is 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Once again I apologize if this is incorrect!