The drink

Cindrella

I couldn't stop the itch on my palm and slapped him. He deserved much more than that .

" Because of you people are laughing at me. What have I ever done to you that you hate me so much ? You have ruined my life Chase. "

The water works started it flow down to my cheeks. I had so much more to say to him but the more I would see his face the more I would get irritated.

As I left the hallway and came to the place where I was sitting earlier, I noticed that they had left and the only people there were Sin and his few friends. I have never directly talked to them. There were two boys whose name were Joshua and Ryan.

" Where were you? And... I scared them off, don't worry. They all are piece of shit and nothing. Don't let them get to your mind. "
He didn't know about the video that's I was sure of. The less people would know about it the more it would get suppress. If he would come to know about it he would definitely go to Chase and then more people would get to know about it, which I didn't want.

" Sorry I was in washroom. "
I took the seat next to him. The trio were talking about some video game console, I didn't mind though. The dance floor was too crowdy for people like me. I continued taking small sip of my Virgin Margarita. I had never tasted this before.

From the place I was sitting I could easily spot Chase who was sitting at the far corner with Chris and constantly glaring me.

" Need something else. "
Sin asked.

" No. Sin you don't have to babysit me. I'm fine. I want you to enjoy the night. "

" I'm enjoying. "

" Then why are you here sitting with me and not dancing? "

" Okay I will dance if you come with me. "

" Let's go. "
I yanked him out of his seat and dragged him to the dance floor. For once I felt like I would meet the floor face to face. The surrounding spinned before I took the control. I was sure the drink had no alcohol. Must be because of recent events happening with my life.

However I didn't want that . Because of me Sin would ruin his night. He was
practically babysitting me.

I took him to the one corner to dance, his friends followed behind him and quickly found a partner to dance with. Guess they also needed a chance to get away and I gave them one. I let loose and the rhythm of the music did the thing. I was feeling hot and a very giddy, tingling sensation all over my body . The laughter of people filled my very sensitive ears and I could see the stars dancing above me.

I knew something was wrong when some pinched my boobs and it felt disgustingly good. I couldn't see his face but was sure he wasn't Sin. All the people were looking blurry , couldn't tell who was who.

" Let's take this upstairs. Shall we? "
That man whispered against my ears chilling my bones.

Before I could say something to him he was already dragging me somewhere. Since I was already high it didn't took him long to take me upstairs on his shoulder.

After looking the world from upside down for a minute or so , I was thrown on something plush and bouncy. By that time I knew the drink had something, someone had spiked my drink.

" I wanna know what it is in you that drives Chase crazy. " That thick accent.
" But now we are gonna find it and guess what ? We can record it as well. Chase will be out of his fucking mind if he sees it. "
Was he the boy who showed me the video in his phone.

" I.. I want.... "

" I know you want me Baby. Just enjoy what I'm about to do with you. "
He touched my very sensitive skin and a guttural moan escaped my lips. It felt very hot like I was standing near a molten lava.

Even so I knew what he was about to do was bad, very bad. I could feel it in his voice.

My mind was hazy and my eyes blurry. The hair on my skin straightened on possible danger, his proximity made me sweat cold. On a sudden contact of something wet on my neck jolted my whole body in fire.

It traveled upto my jaws, cheeks ,I knew its destination but I never felt it. He was kissing me and I hate to say but it felt good, probably because of the spiked drink. But I didn't feel his lips on my mouth. I whimpered when I lost the contact.

I heard two person groaning in pain or either one was throwing punches and another was taking it. It wasn't in me to open my eyes to see who were them, although I wouldn't have recognized them in the first place.

What felt like hours after when I was held in warm contact of someone's body. He was taking me somewhere, more danger but I was in no condition to see who it was or scream for help.

That ride was longer than I have ever felt. I could feel his burning gaze on me but I was busy gaining back my conciousness. As the car stopped he again scooped me up in his arms and took me somewhere.

The smooth surface under my body felt like I was in heaven.

" I will kill him after this. "
He growled. That menacing voice sounded familiar , I knew it by heart. It was him.

" This isn't the perfect time baby. "
He sensually and tortuously dragged his fingers across my neck making me moan in ecstasy. I was super sensitive. The light blow of whisper something to my ears evoke something damp down there.

I held his hand for support, even though I was laid I could feel myself slipping.

" Please! "
I didn't knew what I wanted. But I needed it desperately. May be that touch.

" What do you want Princess? "

" I.. I don't... know. "

" You have to tell me what you need. "

" Please. "
My cheeks were wet with tears. I was frustrated with my self, how could I not know what I need. And why I needed it?

" I know what you need and for now I'm the only one who can you give that. "
A moan escaped my trembling lips hearing his husky voice .

" Fuck princess, I will loose it if you make those noices again. "
Again he took me in his arms and I could feel both of us getting wet. Was it shower?

The cold water felt like someone was sprinkling ice cubes on my hot body. It felt like I could stand here all day.

Something slipped from my body, I didn't had energy in me to hold it so I let it be and then a fluffy cover surrounded me. Before I could open my eyes what was happening I fell in the dark pit and was out like a light.