The morning

Chase

FUCK  MAN!!

Controlling  myself all the night when she was right there in my bed, naked and hot was the most difficult task I have ever accomplished in my freaking life.

The first time she moaned when I touched her neck had me almost ruin my pants. I was just a string away from taking her there and then when she asked that she needed something, my touch.

I had to jerk myself two times in cold shower in just an hour. She would be the end of me. If not for the quilt that was covering her I wouldn't be able to control myself.

It was past 9 in the morning and she still was sleeping like a baby. In dilemma of to whether wake her up or not because in few hour Chris and Elijah would be knocking down my door as I left them in hurry last night.

Thinking of last night made my blood boil. How that fucktard dared to touch her ! It was not an equation to understand that there was something in that drink of hers. And I knew who I had to ask for the culprit who messed with her drink.

When she was dancing carelessly with that fucker I knew something was wrong with her. His hands were where it shouldn't be and she looked like she didn't care. It was just for a brief moment when Larissa grabbed my attention talking about Sin who was her babysitter for night and then she was nowhere to be found.

I checked all the rooms one by one and I was right she was with him in the last room. That pimp didn't even had the door closed . He was over her small frame in the bed .  That scene was stamped on my mind from then. He better be ready to face my wrath now.

" Ell? "
Her sweet morning voice had me instantly run upto her to bed.

" Its me. "
On that her eyes shoot upto me in question. She hurriedly sat back making the quilt fall just above her chest.

" What?  What am I doing here? I... "
She clutched the sheet tightly when realized she was naked and her fiery eyes glared me in anger.

" Where are my clothes?  And why I am... naked? Why I am in your room? Did you... Did we? "
She clutched her head, indicating of her hangover. I took the glass of lemon water and gave it to her.

" Nothing happened last night. "
I assured.

" Thanks. "
She instantly gulped it down making cute faces.

" And if it were to happen I would make sure you are not high on something, I would make sure you are fully on your senses so that you can remember each and every stroke of my touch and what I would do to please your body. Slow and hard. "
I would never fuck her when she couldn't remember who was pleasuring her.

Her breaths quick and short . She  gazed the room for what?  Exit.

" My clothes ?"

" In the bathroom cabinet. "
She - avoiding my eyes - climbed down from bed, still clutching the sheets to her body and ran to the bathroom.

I walked to my phone which started buzzing on the sofa.

" Hello? "

" Where's is Cindy? "
Sin. He needed to know his place , he was constantly ticking me by sticking with Cindrella , hip to hip. There wasn't a moment when Sin was not with her.

" Why do you care now? You didn't seem to care when someone drugged her and almost raped her. You followed someone out, leaving her alone. So now don't talk to me like you care for her. "
If  not for my cousin the  first person to be out of my fucking eyes would be him.