The Chase

Chase

Frustrated I walked after slamming the door shut. As usual the parking was filled with students standing in groups, bickering  , some making out with each other and some occupied in their own way to the entrance. Chris, Aria and Elijah were on our usual spot, near Chris's car.

I made my way towards them.

" Damn dude last night was awesome. They will remember forever how badly they lost their own game. "
Elijah as usual, without looking how bad my mood was, started bringing up the game, dampening my mood further.

I didn't put all of me to win the game for them to show who was the King when its come to race. I won because I needed to, so that I could be with her for some more, so that I could send her home. However I would have won no matter what. I should thank Sin for the blasting race, if not for him I wouldn't have cared more to win with all my heart.

" They should know better than to challenge me. Anyways see you guys later. I have to be somewhere. "
Without waiting for their response I made my way towards the entrance , wandering for a particular person with brown hair and angelic eyes.

She has not come yet.
Leaning against her locker in antsy I waited for her. About after five minutes her soft mellifluous voice fell on my ears.

" That was so embarrassing Sin. You made me feel like a trophy there. "

" I know and I'm  so sorry for that. I was wrong but my intention wasn't. I did that so that he couldn't harm you more and it isn't a  explanation, it isn't fair to you . You can punish me howsoever. "
Sin pleaded running after Cindrella like a damn puppy.

Admit or not he was the biggest hurdle between us. Cindrella and I.

It was now necessary for me to put him away.

" I will think..... "
As soon as her eyes met mine her expression turned sour and a frown set on her pinkish lips. How much I adored those heavenly tasting lips.

Without saying much she continued her steps, walking past me, avoiding me , not even staying to take out books from her locker. In addition to that Sin purposely ignited her anger reminding of last night.

So the first chance to talk to her freely was gone now but that didn't mean I didn't have more chances.

After two classes I was done listening to awful lectures of so called teachers and mostly done listening to Larissa and Elijah talking about nonsensical things. Why on earth I had to get stuck between these two creatures of all people. For once I could bear Elijah as sometimes he could be helpful in carrying out my plan but Larissa, she was dumb as fuck. I wouldn't be surprise if one tell me she has some serious brain issues.

Before the next teacher could come for next class to explode my brain out I dashed out of the class.

I didn't know if it was my luck or coincidence, Cindrella was walking down the stairs alone. She was oblivious of my presence. I took it as my chance to finally get her alone and I would be a fool to slip it away from my fingers.

But,

what the fuck she was doing upstairs ?

Was she with another boy?

With Sin? Alone?

Were they doing something?

The thought of them doing something intimate burned something inside me.

With long strides I blocked her way and stood firmly in front of her. If she had done something with that good-for-nothing cousin of mine she would see my worst side .