The Deal

Cindrella

" Did I disturbed you two girls? "
Sin with raised brows and frown set on his face asked us while advancing towards our table.

" No. No its fine. Come. "
Quickly tearing myself away from the reverie I was in, I answered.

" Sin. This is Danielle and Danielle... "

" I know him. "
She didn't let me finish.

" Ofcourse you do. "
Who wouldn't know Sincere . Like Chase, Sin was also popular among girls. Both the brothers had girls wrapped around their finger. And now that he was in the basketball  team his popularity was at its peak.

" Wasn't it your practice day? What are you doing here ?"
I looked at my phone and realized we were sitting here for good one hour.

" I came here after practice with Joshua and Ryan. I saw you and came to say Hi but you two ladies were pretty indulged in yourselves."
He said looking at the menu. When I ran my gaze I spotted Joshua and Ryan sitting at the table just across us.

" Um.. Yeah sorry about that. "
Danielle said getting uncomfortable. She wasn't even looking at Sin. Shrugging it away I asked him about the match .

" On Friday and you are coming . Both of you. "
He said adding Danielle. She gave a nod with a smile yet it looked forced. Was something wrong with her?

" Ofcourse we would. "
I assured. Happy with my answer he ordered himself a burger giving me time to look at Danielle. I followed her gaze and it was set on Ryan. Both were throwing each other glances time to time.

" I have some work to do I will see you guys later. "
Standing up hurriedly Danielle said and without giving proper reason she stalked out of the cafe leaving Sin and I in confusion.

When Sin and his friends were finished he dropped me home.
.
.

* * * *

" Come out. I am waiting outside your home. " - Devil

" Are you crazy. I can't come now. "
- Me

"Okay I am coming. "
- Devil

" No. I'm coming, just two minutes. "
- Me

" Should have thought about it earlier, now I'm about to knock. "
-Chase

As quickly as possible I ran downstairs, couldn't take his words lightly. I tip-toed downstairs to the door. It was 2 am and I had no idea what he was doing at this hour near my house.

Just as I creaked open the door he was in front of me in all black. Black hoodie, black jeans and black shoes.

" Are you out of your mind? What are you doing here? What if someone had seen you? "
I whispered yelled at him. I admit he fear nobody but I had respect in this locality.

" I wanted to see you . "
As short and simple it sounded, it wasn't . I couldn't help but to ask if he had something wrong with his brain. I slowly closed the door and dragged him back to where his car was. Couldn't risk waking up my parents or hell would break loose.

" Chase for godsake it freaking past midnight ."

" Am I not allowed to see you after midnight?"
He ran his gaze all over me and narrowed on my legs before coming back to eyes. All though I had shorts and Tank top his eyes did nothing but to make feel naked.