The Photos

Cindrella

THE TINGLES WOULDN'T STOP.

From the tip of my hair to the pointed nails of my toes it was everywhere and the reason was no other than him. His hands were on the middle of my body while his breath caressed me in a soft melody.

Every attempt of removing his touch gone in vain, he had seized my body in a firm grip which I could never unclutch with all the strength I had. Defeated I let him hold myself until he woke up and grace me with my freedom.

" You know I won't leave you so stop thinking. "
He mumbled against my skin.

Meant he was already awake and was pretending.

" Then kindly leave me. I have to use the bathroom. Also we are already late and I have to explain my parents why I didn't go home last night. "
I was jumpy all night,  knowing someone or rather some people were keeping eye on us. He had talk to security to make me believe we were safe and it was just coincidence.

" Thanks for reminding me. "
Instead of freeing me he put all his body weight on me, crushing me on the process. My breath irractic and body complete under his mercy.

His hands mischievously went under his shirt- which I had on - and ran all over my back and over thigh. Small kisses placed under chin, neck and shoulder had me  already writhing under him.

" You will be away from me from a whole day let me have my fill atleadst."
He left wet kisses all the place he could think were left.

" Stop. I have a very protective father and brother waiting for me at home. "

" I don't think I will live till tomorrow without seeing you. "

" Don't worry you will survive. "
I dragged myself out from his clutch and this time he did let me.

After  good two hours he drove me home back. We waited for several minutes before entering the house, knew what was awaiting for me inside.

But,

There was no one. No fussing of my Dad and no complaints of my Mom. They were nowhere to be found. It was suspicious that they didn't were here to ground me for a year after ghosting them last night.

" Seems like they were not expecting you. "

" This isn't at all like them. "

" Then I can have you all to myself for whole day. "

" No. You are leaving. I will see at school. "
I pushed him out and shut the door before he could try anything. I wouldn't have stopped him if he did , his every touch and caress make me weak at knees and red at cheeks.
.
.
.
.

" Why don't you try showing it ? If you give me some of the shots I can help you with some agency . Trust me they are beautiful. No agent can deny that."
Sin said snatching the file from me.

" What do you want in help with? "
Chase slammed his - mountain like - body on me.

" Nothing that concerns you. "
Zip locking the file in my bag I turned to him, his eyes already pinning on the bag, as if something would come out of it .

" Secrets I see. I have my ways I can find it. And trust me then it would be no good for you . "
The determination in his eyes and the trouble in his voice impelled me to take two steps back.

" Okay I'm out of here. I can't take your lovey dovey talks. "
Chase didn't even looked at him,  his prime focus was on me.

When he didn't move or let me move from the place I decided to tell him that it was nothing serious and he didn't have to dig unnecessarily.