6

"I know you said not to wait up, but it's late, Roseanne, and I don't know where you are and that worries me, you know it does, please call me when you see this" Lisa sent the text and sighed. She was already in bed and she was so worked up.

It was 11pm and there was no message from Roseanne, she wasn't picking up her calls and she hadn't told Lisa where she was going either. Lisa was this close to calling 911 and reporting a missing person.

She tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down. She closed her eyes and tried to picture the one thing she knew always calmed her down recently. Roseanne's green eyes, Roseanne's soft lips.

But thinking about Roseanne's lips always caused other sensations in her, and she knew how desperate she already was for release, release she knew she couldn't ask Roseanne for.

So Lisa decided to calm her nerves down herself. Roseanne was an adult, she could take care of herself wherever she was right now. And Lisa needed to believe that. She needed to calm down.

The bed felt empty, and she missed Roseanne's warm presence, she missed her soft breath and her gentle touch, and those nibbles across her skin.

So as Lisa closed her eyes and pictured the woman who'd been living rent-free in her head and heart these days, she let her hand wander down under the covers, brought her knees up, feet secure against the sheets and began to touch herself the way she'd been wanting to be touched for weeks now.

When Roseanne stood before the doorway, she knew she owed Lisa an explanation. She owed Lisa the truth. That she was scared, but she was definitely feeling things. And her outburst with Sehun today came from an insecurity of losing Lisa to someone else. 

And that Lisa was not a fuck buddy. Lisa was her... friend turned something more... what that something more was, they needed to decide. It couldn't be lovers. No. It just couldn't. Not when she was still Jennie's wife, not when she was still so in love with her Jennie. Not while Lisa will always be Jennie's best friend. Even though Jennie wasn't here anymore.

Roseanne could feel the slight buzz of the alcohol, but it wasn't too bad, she could walk, she could see clearly, the room wasn't spinning when she entered, so she knew she could have a civil conversation with Lisa if she was still up and willing to talk, if Lisa didn't completely hate her after their exchange this afternoon.

Roseanne left her keys in the bowl at the doorway and walked toward the living room. She was sure her head wasn't spinning, at least not until the moment she saw Lisa in the dim light of the night, the cover completely thrown off of her, her shirt pulled up to reveal her breasts, her one hand squeezing one of her breasts and pinching her own nipple, and the other inside her shorts, definitely working herself up between her legs.

Roseanne froze. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. A part of her thought she should look away. Walk away. Don't watch. Be respectful. So she turned around on her heels quickly.

She could hear Lisa's soft breaths in the silence of the night, she was definitely close to finishing. Roseanne could hide near the doorway and wait for her to finish and then appear like she wasn't around the whole time. Or she could tiptoe upstairs and have a bath in the meantime, give Lisa this

space to find some release. Hell! They'd denied it to themselves for a while now. Roseanne was sure she herself could combust every time they got so close to crossing that line and didn't.
Roseanne couldn't help herself, she turned around to watch. She knew she'd hate herself later, but there was something so beautiful, so extraordinary about what she was witnessing right before her eyes.