I

Flashback 10 months ago 3rd person
Izuku stands on the roof in front of his idol. He's been quirkless ever since he could remember. Even through all of that he never stopped wanting to be a hero which is the reason he followed All Might onto this roof.

"Izuku Midoriya was it?" He asks. "Yeah." The younger responds timidly. "Look kid without a quirk its literally impossible to become a hero." The hero says flying off leaving Izuku to think about what he said.
~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's pov
I stand on the same roof All Might,my own idol, the symbol of peace for crying out loud, down right refused me on. I thought that would have gone different. He could have at least let me down gently. Too bad cause I'm already getting a quirk after he so foolishly made up his mind.

"You seem dissapointed." A voice from behind me says making me turn around quickly. "Woah slow down there midoriya." The man says walking towards me. "I suppose my brother sent you." I say turning away from him again and leaning on the rail. "Yes he did." Dabi says. "And...? I know you want to say something more so just go on and say it." I say hanging my head getting frustated.

"You're already getting a quirk so why do care about what he said?" He asks and I laugh hysterically. "You- you think I care?" I ask looking at him. "Midoriya-"Dabi tries as I cut him off. "No seriously why would I care he could jump off a cliff for all I care." I say still being hysterical. "Midoriya." A new voice says and all laughter comes to a halt.

"Father." I say bowing. "Its time to come home." He says a portal behind him. "Yes father." I straighten and walk through the portal back home. "Izu!" Toga exclaims jumping into my arms. "Hi himi." I say smiling a little. "Ooh! Doctor is waiting for you in the lab he says he has the quirk done and he has some good news for you." She says dragging me down the hall into his office.

"Oh hello Izuku." The doctor says as we enter or more like as I enter since himiko is nowhere to be found. "I finished the quirk for you its in this needle right here." He says as my brother steps out of the shadows in his office. "Tomura." I say bowing a playful smile on my face. "At ease soldier." He chuckles out.

"Ok so Izuku just roll up your sleeve and I'll inject you with this the effects will take place over night and you'll get to use it tomorrow." Giran says as I roll up my sleeve and he injects me with the needle.

"Thank you." I say bowing before leaving with tomura. "Soooo how did it go?" He says ruffling my hair. "It was great til you sent your boyfriend." I say smiling playfully. "Shut up will you!" Tomura says as himiko comes bouncing up to us. "Sorry tomu its my turn with izu we have a fun day planned." She says grabbing my arm and dragging me away. "Bye!" I say chuckling waving back at him.

"You two lunch will be ready in about an hour." Kurogiri says as we pass. "Thanks mamagiri." We say already bounding up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Himiko's Pov
"Sooooo who is it?" Izu asks as I show him the girl on my phone. "Ohh the UA hopeful? The one who wants to help support her parents?"He asks. "Yeah thats her isn't she cute!" I exclaim. "Ah she's alright." He says my mouth gaping immediately. "Thats becuase your gay!" I yell back in defense. "Himi! Not so loud!" He yells hitting my arm.

"Why everyone else here is gay? I don't see why he has a problem with you." I say as he gets to work painting my nails. "Red right?" He asks. "What are you new here?" I say giggling. "Red it is." He says as I turn the music on and immediately start singing to it.
~~~~~~~~~
"THE RED MEANS I LOVE YOU!" We scream at the top of our lungs. As I work on his nails. "Ughhhh someones knocking." I say grabbing izuku's attention away from the song. He gets up and we run to the door.

"Whats the password!" We giggle out. "Come on open the door." We hear dabi say on the other side. "No." We respond. "Please open the door." He tries again. "Not even close!" I giggle out as I hear more footsteps approaching. "Music is our therapy." Shigaraki says as we open the door. "Whats up?" Izuku says. "Lunch is ready." Dabi says already heading downstairs.

"I made katsudon." Kurogiri says. "Woohoo mamagiri's homemade katsudon!" I cheer as I sit down. "Dig in." He says placing our meals in front of us. "Thank you for the meal!" We say before eating. "I have a mission for you guys." He says pulling out a paper. "You have to break into the Shie Hassaikai head quarters and steal the quirk enhancing bullets that overhauls making." He says reading off the list.

"Thats suicide! Thats easy!" Twice says. "I know it might be a suicide mission but you guys need to do it I'm putting Shigaraki in charge of this mission seeing as he met the leader already." He says taking our plates and putting them in the sink to wash.

"When do we go?" Izuku asks. "Now oh and Izuku since we're still waiting for the effects of your new quirk to kick in-" Kurogiri starts as izuku cuts him off. "I know,I know I'll be in the van." He says nodding. "Good now go." He says as we all stand up to go get dressed before leaving.

It is wednesday my dudes! Happy wedneday here is the first chapter of my new story I hope you all enjoyed and come back next week for chapter two! Byee!