III

"Beautiful." Aizawa says unlocking the cell and leading us out. "Ok so toga and midoriya will be in my class." He explains. "Wait a minute why aren't we all in the eame class?" Dabi asks. "You guys are older so your second years while those two are only in first years." He explains further. "Oh..." Tomura says.

"You will be living in dorms so you can come visit them whenever you want." He says. "Ok." We nod in understanding. "When you get there today they will probably in be in class so you can choose to either take the day off and chill in the dorms or go to whatever remaining class you have." He says as we walk outside. "And last rule be on your best behavior." He says shooting me a glare making me chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki's Pov
I sit in my room on my bed waiting for Yaoyorozu to announce dinner as I hear some footsteps coming up the stairs. I recognized one of them as Aizawa's but the other two I didn't recognize. "Ok I'm gonna leave you two to get settled in your dorms and classes start at 8:30 tomorrow." Aizawa says walking away as I open my door.

"Hello..." I say looking at them. "Hi?" The greenette respondes. "Who are you?" The blonde girl says hiding behind her companion. "Im Shoto Todoroki." I bow. "Im Izuku Midoriya and this is my sister Himiko Toga." Midoriya says. "Pleasure to meet you." Toga says showing me a wide vampire smile before completely freezing up.

I look down along with the other two and see our resident perv standing there with his hand on her tatas. She screams then kicks him off resulting in him being in midoriya's hand with a knife against his neck and its all done in a swift motion. "Keep your hands off my sister." Midoriya says as a crowd starts to come out into the hallway.

"Deku?" Bakugo says looking at him and only him making midoriya turn his head to look at him. "K-kacchan?" He stutters out dropping Mineta and making his way over to the blonde. When he arrives the two immediately embrace in a hug. This is weird bakugo never hugs people in fact he's always yelling. "So...is anyone gonna explain or...?" Kaminari says breaking the silence. "Me and kacchan were childhood friends." Midoriya explains wiping his tear filled eyes.

"Ok but kacchan I thought his name was bakugo?" Kirishima says confused. "Oh it is kacchan is just a nickname I gave to him when we were younger." The greenette explains just as Aizawa arrives, "God I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes." He says handing them their keys and walking off again.

"Oh...dinners ready." Yaoyorozu says walking in. "Thank you." I head down stairs being the only one to notice her. After another couple of minutes the rest of the class makes their way down stairs as someone new walks through the doors.

"Oh hi shinso!" Mina says. "Hey..." He says sitting down. "How's the boyfriend?" Kaminari asks. "He's the same as always." He replies digging into his food. "Who are those two?" He asks looking up. "Oh they're new students." Momo replies. "Oh ok cool." He answers.

Shinso's pov
I continue eating and for the whole time I could not take my eyes off the handsome greenette who sat next to me. I know I have a boyfriend but this boy right here made me fall in love so quickly. Even so when I think about it Neito isn't that good to me. I think he likes someone else anyways.

"Why is it so tense around here come on guys lighten up!" The redhead says. "Jesus shitty hair you couldn't let us have one nice quiet dinner?" The blonde across from me says making everyone chuckle. "Kacchan~" The greenette next to me says grabbing the blondes attention. He sighs grabbing a napkin and standing up grabbing his plate. "Jeez deku your such a messy eater." He says cleaning the side of his mouth with his finger before placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"Thats new..." Todoroki mumbles making me chuckle. "Hey!" A new voice says from the living room. "Hi dabi!" Toga says smiling. "Is shiggy with you?" Midoriya asks. "No he's taking a nap right now." He answers walking into the kitchen. "More new students?" I ask. "Not in our class." Yaomomo says shaking her head.

Izuku's pov
"I just came in here to check on you guys I'm gonna go take that nap shiggy offered in a couple of minutes so how are you?" He asks. "Is that geniune care coming from you?" I gasp. "Alright nope I'm gonna go." He says turning out the room again. "Oh I left a surprise for you in your room toga!" He calls before walking back out the same way he came.

"So um...I'm gonna..." Himi says and I nod knowing she doesn't like big crowds and watch her head upstairs. "Ok Kaminari and Kirishima your on washing duty tonight." Yaoyorozu says. "Deku come upstairs with me." Kacchan says placing his hand on my shoulder and quickly taking it off leaving a ghost of a hand there.

"Alright guys dinner was great but I'm gonna head back to my dorm now." I say waving with my most angelic smile on my face. "Bye Midoriya" They all say before I head upstairs.

I walk down the hallway before getting swiftly grabbed and thrown into a room. "Nng~" I groan out. "Shit sorry deku I didn't mean to be harsh." Kacchan says looking down at me in concern. "I'm fine kacchan." I say standing up and brushing myself off.

"Come here." He says patting the spot on his bed next to him. I head over to him and sit down next to him. "So tell me did you miss me when you left for 3 years?" He asks smirking. "Of course kacchan." I say returning his smile. "I missed you a lot." He says. "Hmm," I hum laying down. "Wait a minute do you hear that?" Kacchan asks making me listen closely.

"Is that shinso?" I ask standing. "It sounds like a fight downstairs." He says and shortly after we hear a loud bang on the door. "Woah!" I shout heading over to the door. "Kami? Whats wrong?" I ask. "Come downstairs you need to see it for yourself." He says before rushing back downstairs.

I look back at kacchan before running downstairs to see the commotion. "Toshi I didn't mean it!" A blonde screams. "No monoma I'm tired of you if you like him so much you can go date him!" Shinso screams. "Why do you always act like this!" Monoma yells. "Because you always do this!" He yells back.

"Whats going on?" I ask to no one in particular. "Shinso and Monoma are having a fight." Todoroki says from next to me. "Aren't we gonna do something?" I ask. "No its best to just let them fight it out." Iida says from behind me. "Maybe we should just break up!" Monoma yells. "Fine lets break up!" Shinso yells. "Fine!" Monoma says storming out.

"That was anticlimatic." Kaminari mutters as shinso falls to the ground. "Shinso!" I yell rushing over to him. "Its ok,it'll be ok I promise." I whisper to him hugging him tightly.