II

Izuku's pov
We're in the van driving to the overhauls base. He knows we're coming because tomura called him ahead of time but he thinks we're just going there to meet him. "Izu we're heading inside now we're gonna leave twice in here with you." Himiko says before heading off with the rest of them.

"Ok good luck!" I say as they close the door leaving me and twice in the van. "Twice do you wanna just chill or do you wanna help?" I ask giving him my attention as I turn on the radio that connected to their ear pieces. "I'll help if needed! Nah I wanna chill!" He says. "Ok I'll call you when I need your help." I say turning back to the radio as he pulls out his phone.

Over the many years I've lived with the league I've learned how to decipher what exactly twice is saying. You have to listen to the first thing he says thats what he's truly thinking the second part might help but its mainly the first part thats important.

"Ok we're in." I hear dabi whisper through his ear piece. "Copy." I say before turning my mic back off. "So what brings you to my base?" Overhaul asks. "They wanted to meet you they've heard great things about you on the internet and wanted to see if they we're true, when they found out I knew you they begged me to take them here." Tomura says lying smoothly. No wonder kurogiri put him in charge.

After about 15 minutes its time to finally commence our plan. "Ok dabi its time." I say through the radio as he grunts in response. "Hey uh can I go to the bathroom really quick?" He asks. "Yeah shigaraki you know where it is you can just take him." Overhaul says. "Alright." Tomura says I assume standing and walking off with him.

"So...what was your name again?" He asks her. "Oh its Himiko Toga!" She says cheerfully. "Ahh right." Overhaul respondes making conversation. "Ok izuku where is it?" I hear dabi ask. "Uhh make a left and then 2 rights and its in the first door." I say looking at the map. "Copy." He says as twice starts whining.

"Whats the matter twice?" I ask turning to him. "I'm thirsty! Nothing's the matter!" He says. "Oh ok." I say turning on the radio. "Does anybody have a drink in the van? Twice is getting thirsty." I ask. "There's a can of soda in the back seat he can have that."  Shigaraki says. "Ok thanks." I say reaching into the back and retrieving the drink before handing it to twice. "Thanks! I don't want this!" He says smiling. "No problem." I say turning back to the radio.

"Ok item has been retrieved heading out." Dabi says as I hear shigaraki tell himiko that they have to leave. "It was a pleasure meeting you!" She says as I see her appearing in front of the van. "Heyy." I say opening the door for them. "Out of the front seat." Tomura says. "Getting up." I say already standing. "Oh look its a hero! Nevermind its a villain." Twice says making us turn around.

"Hey! Your the league of villains! Stop right there!" The hero says. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." Dabi says already climbing into the van as toga hops out heading to the pro. "Toga get your ass back in the van." Tomura yells at her. "Twice go get her." Dabi says turning towards twice only to see him knocked out.

"What the hell?" He says turning back to see tomura and himiko passed out too. I look at him meeting his eyes as someone whispers in my ear "Sleep." And everything goes black
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in a cell with my siblings around me still sleeping and using me as a pillow. My eyes sweep along the room looking for anything I can use to escape. "Izu?" Himiko says making me look down at her. "Hey" I say smiling as the rest of my siblings slowly wake up.

"I still don't understand how your always the first one out of all of us to get up after being knocked out." Dabi says. "Skill issues really." I say smirking as I look to tomura having a chat with himiko. "Holy fucking..." He says trailing off as himiko yells. "A rat! Big rat! Biggest rat I've ever seen in my life." She points up as all our heads follow suit. 

"Oh my god...." I say dropping my head into my hands. "What?" Himi asks. "I'm so dissapointed in you all." The rat says. "Sorry nezu." I say. "How do you know him?" Tomura asks. "Well when I was younger him and my mom used to go out for tea all the time since they were good friends." I say lifting my head.

"Alright so we have a deal to offer you." A black haired man says. "Go on...." Dabi says. "Your all still kids so we're gonna give you another chance at life." He says. "What do you mean?" Himiko asks. "You can either stay in here for the rest of your lives with all the crimes you've racked up so far or you can go to UA and become a hero." He says. "Ok let us talk about it first." Tomura says as we all go in for a group huddle.

"I think we should go it might be fun." Himiko says. "Why not?" I say. "All in favor of going raise your left hand." Tomura says and we all raise our left hand. "Ok its decided." Tomura says. "We'll go." We all say. "Beautiful." Aizawa says.