VI

Back at the dorms
I sit down on the couch and try to calm my mind. 'Maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray for a quirk your next life.' "He said that to you??" He asks. "Yeah he did." I sigh. "Personally, I wouldn't let that slide." He answers. "Kai I swear if I'm gonna let you live here you gotta stop saying that." I groan. "Fine,fine."

"Izuku we should play hide and seek!" Himiko tugs on my sleeve bringing me back to reality. "Ok fine." I cover my eyes, hearing her giggles fade. I count to 30 and then stand up to go find her.

She left a trail of blood spots on the floor leading into the kitchen where they suddenly stop. I look up to find uraraka standing there. I do a full 360 and then push the fridge back since it looks out of place. I then look at uraraka who looks like shes about to have a heart attack. I look at the pie beside her and ask, "Aren't you allergic to cherries?" And she lets out a breathy giggle.

Now her face is red as hell, and shes breathing real hard, "Midoriya you don't look so well." She says. "You don't look to good yourself." I retort. She starts looking around unable to keep eye contact with me. "Move." I state. "No.." She answers unsurely. "If you don't move." I say again as I begin walking up to her. "No!" She says getting bold. "Bitch move!" I raise my hand to hit her and she flinches and moves out the way.

I watch as she leaves then look back at the cupboard she was protecting. I start making my way over to it slowly then yank it open revealing himiko. "My turn." Kai says switching our personalities and grabbing her by the throat and pressing her against the wall.

"I-izuku you won!" She smiles coughing a little. I hear running footsteps come down the hall and stop in the kitchen. "Izuku step away from her." I hear kacchan say. Kai please. "Izuku, please." Himiko says as she starts blinking rapidly and the door to the dorms open. Within seconds I feel the impact of a baseball bat hitting my head and knocking me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shinso's pov
I sit in recovery girls office and watch izuku as he takes steady breaths,the beeping of the machine being the only sound to fill my ears.

"He should be waking up any moment now." She comments. He'll be so devastated when he wakes up and sees toga in a coma next to him.

I watch as his eyes blink open and he turns his head to look at us. "Hey nerd, how are you feeling?" Bakugo asks. "Like my head got bashed in." He answers raspily. "Here drink this." Todoroki says and I reach over to help him sit up and he puts the water to his lips. After he finishes drinking I lay him back down. "Thanks." He smiles.

He turns his head away from us and sees toga lying on the bed next to him with a bandage around her head. "D-did I do that?" He chokes out looking back at us. "Yeah you did." I whisper.

"Oh my god." He says his voice cracking as he lifts his IV tubed hand to his mouth,tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

At that exact moment kaminari walks in with all might right behind him. "Hey midoriya, I see your dual has finally finished." He comments looking at his lightning scars that line his nose and eye.

But izuku isn't focused on that and instead has his eyes trained on the older figure behind kaminari.

"What do you want?" He asks the prohero. "I wanted to give you my quirk since I'm getting weaker." He answers. "And I'm your last resort." He nods. "Do you want it?" The pro asks. "Yeah, sure, whatever." Izuku replies. All Might then takes a strand of his hair and holds it out to midoriya. "Eat this." He commands and izuku is taken aback.

"Isn't there some serum or something?" He asks. "No in order to get my quirk you have to consume part of my dna so just eat it!" All Might commands again and midoriya rolls his eyes. "Fine whatever." He takes the strand of hair and puts it in his mouth before swallowing.

"Oh and you can't tell anyone about my secret, or else we'll be in great danger." He adds.

"You can count on us sir!" We all agree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip:The next day Izuku's Pov
"Izuku come on its time for school." Himiko bounces on my bed. "Get off my bed." I growl. She giggles before falling on her butt and then bouncing onto the ground.

I watch her leave my dorm and I follow after her as we begin walking to the school. "Its not your fault you know..we all know you had kai controlling you, so I don't blame you." She says nudging my shoulder.

I throw her a small smile and nod as we make our way inside the classroom. "Alright you guys will have hero training with cementoss first. Then you will come back and have english with present mic." Aizawa announces before going back in his usual sleeping position.

"Izuku, no one blames you okay, so stop beating yourself up." Kacchan says as we begin changing in the locker rooms.

Everyone says its not my fault but it kinda feels like it is y'know.

After english the class leaves and heads to the cafeteria to eat lunch. The only people left in the room are me and himiko. She comes up to me angrily and slaps me across the face.

"You've been pouty all day!" She whines. "I've told you its not your fault, the whole class told you, hell even the teachers told you." She continues. "So why won't you forgive yourself!?" She asks but I give no response.

"You know maybe you should've listened to bakugo all those years ago go ahead and take that swan dive off the roof of the building." She says venom lacing her words.

"Okay maybe I will himiko." I respond getting up from my seat.

--------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I just finished this chapter the day before it was supposed to be out to you guys. As you can tell I am a lazy writer sometimes and this was one of those times.

But what did you think of that "fight" between himiko and izuku??? Please tell me,leave some comments.

Remember to vote and I'll see you next wednesday 😘.

BYE!!!!!!