VIII

We wake up and find that we're still in our pile, we're lucky its a sunday cause lord knows our cheeks are sore. I hear someones phone ringing next to my ear and I reach to get it. I press accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answer groggily. "Izuku? Wheres Katsuki?" Mitsuki asks. "Oh hey auntie, he's currently asleep right now. Whats up?" I ask. "Well I'm in a rush for work but when he wakes up tell him his parents want to see him for dinner at our house tonight." She respondes.

"Will do." I yawn. "Sorry I can't talk to you longer." She sighs out shutting her car door. "It's fine auntie, we'll catch up soon." I answer. "Ok bye." She quickly hangs up the phone and I put it back down beside us.

As I place the phone down toshi rolls a little knocking shoto onto the ground. I chuckle before looking down at him to see he's still sleeping. "Who was on the phone?" Kacchan grumbles. "Oh good morning kacchan it was your mom she wants you to come home for dinner tonight." I explain. He sighs flopping his head back down on the pillow. "Isn't that pile uncomfortable?" He asks. "Nah, I've slept in worse conditions." I deny.

The other two start waking up and kacchan stands up as hitoshi rolls over into his spot. "I'm going for a jog who wants to come?" He asks putting on his jogging clothes. "I'll go." I get up stretching before moving to put on some of kacchans extra clothes. "We'll be back, I think ponytails making breakfast today so go down whenever you want." Kacchan announces before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoto's pov
I wake up on the floor and sit up to see hitoshi sitting on the bed his head in his hands. I think he's crying. I stand up and go to sit next to him placing my hand on his back. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "Why do you guys love me?" He asks tears slipping from his eyes. "I have a villians quirk for gods sake, everyone always ends up judging me, and I don't doubt that you guys will either." He continues sobbing.

"Hitoshi..healing doesn't mean forgetting, but we well.. I know that I will never think badly of you no matter what." I move to sit in front of him lifting his face to look at me. He moves to hug me pressing himself against my chest and I brush his hair with my hands calming him down.

We are interrupted by a knock on our door by momo. "Hey guys its time for breakfast." She says smiling before leaving again. I kiss the top of his head and he stands moving to get dressed for school and then heading downstairs hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo's Pov
We head back inside and get dressed quickly so we can head into class. As soon as we get inside the class room we see all the couples sitting apart and aizawa comes up to us. "Bakugo you sit there and midoriya you'll sit there." He points and we go to sit in our new seats.

"So while the rest of you are out training with Present Mic our couples will be doing some of their own training." He grins widly shooing the class into the locker rooms and leaving the couples in the classroom. "You guys will be placed in a room where you'll be blindfolded and forced to find where your lover is." The door opens and all the other couples come in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's Pov
They wrap the blindfolds around our eyes and set us on different sides of the room as they tell us the rules. "You're not allowed to speak so this room should be silent. You can use any part of your body to try and find them. If you and your partner know morse code I guess you can use that too. Good luck." The door closes and we hear a voice through an overhead speaker.

"Once you find your partner you can take your blindfolds off. Alright get started." Aizawas voice disappears.

I'm gonna try our secret morse code with kacchan because I know he knows it or rather I hope he remembers it. I clap my hands three times which means 'where are you?' and he stomps once before squeaking his shoes twice. So hes on the left side. I turn to my left and take a couple steps forward. I hear at least 10 steps behind me and then a sniff.

I shake my head and focus back on finding kacchan first. I head forwards and then clap again. He stomps and I turn myself a little before taking off in a sort of jog. I stop in front of the familiar smell of sugary caramel and reach my hands up to touch the persons hair. As I realize that its kacchan the voice comes through the speakers again. "Oh by the way for the poly couples once you find one of them you can either leave or choose to find the others." The voice leaves as quickly as it came.

I place a four against his chest and he taps my hand twice in a yes response. I interlock my pinky with his so I don't loose him and then we set off to find the other two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shinso's Pov
The door opens and closes once and I really hope that they haven't decided to leave me. I lean against the wall waiting for someone to start something with me. I actually think Katsuki and Izuku have found each other already. I feel a hand be placed on my shoulder and another hand reach to grab my own. They place my hand right below their eye and I touch it feeling the roughness of a burn and realizing that its shoto.

Shoto takes my hand in his and I put two fingers against his chest. He taps it twice and we make our way to the door forgetting to take off our blindfolds. We end up bumping into another group and I feel the scar on izukus hand realizing that its Katsuki and Izuku we take off our blindfolds and head outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's Pov
"Were you two just gonna leave?" Kacchan asks as we arrive back at the dorms. "I mean yeah they said we could." Hitoshi answers. "Who's idea was it?" I ask and shoto points at hitoshi. Kacchans red eyes turn from confusion to anger in a quick second and we all step into the elevator. "I can't believe you wanted to leave." He mutters out.

"I don't get what the big deal is." He says exasperated. "He doesn't get what the big deal is." Kacchan sighs out. "The big deal is to kacchan it makes it seem like you don't care about us and would be fine if it was just you two in the relationship." We enter my room and sit down scattered.

Hitoshi and Kacchan continue arguing and I look over at shoto moving onto the bed to sit next to him. "Are you okay?" I ask softly and he lifts his head from his arms to show his tear stained face. "No.." He burries his face back into his arms. I reach over amd grab my bluetooth headphones connecting them to my phone and playing music through them before sliding them over his ears.

He looks up at me again and I hug him. He goves me a small smile and burries his face in my chest. Kacchan and Hitoshi's arguing gets louder and I turn up the music so shoto can't hear us before taking a deep breath and yelling. "Can you two shut the fuck up!" They look over at me immediately closing their mouths.

"It was never that serious! You should know hitoshi by now, he's very antisocial. He probably just didn't wanna be there anymore." I argue. Kacchan looks down and hitoshi rubs his arm. "I'm sorry." Kacchan mumbles. "Its okay." Toshi goes over and gives him a hug.

I look back over at shoto and hes smiling softly in our direction. After Hitoshi releases kacchan from the hug, the blonde gives him a peck before coming over grabbing his phone and giving me and shoto a peck too. "My mom wants me to visit her, I'll be back soon. I love you bye!" He rushes out the door and we all look at each other before chuckling softly to ourselves.