VII

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
I get out of my seat and walk away leaving an angry himiko. I make my way to the door that leads to the roof. I do a once over of the hallway before twisting the doorknob. I take the stairs two at a time before reaching another door. I twist the knob on that one but its locked.

I pull out a pin and fiddle with the lock successfully opening it. I step onto the roof immediately feeling the cold winter breeze hitting my face. I then head over to the ledge where I sit down and look out over the horizon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile- Himiko's Pov
I watch as he leaves as realization hits me like a train and I begin running to the cafeteria. "Hey toga whats wrong?" Ochaco asks me. "I need to find my brothers." I fumble out. "There over there but what happened?" She asks grabbing a hold of my shoulders. "I said something to izuku and now I think hes gonna kill himself." I tell her.

She lets go and I immediately go to my brothers to tell them what happened. We then all run out the cafeteria and head outside to the front of the school.
~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's Pov
"Izuku!" Someone calls from below. I look down to see my class and my brothers standing there. "Izuku!" The voice calls again I look around the crowd to find out where its coming from. "Izuku back away from the ledge." Tomura calls. I smile a teary eyed smile and look at his boyfriend beside him.

He snaps three times as if to ask whats up. I snap twice in response answering with an ask toga. Dabi sighs before taking his boyfriends hand and dragging them to the front of the crowd where she stands.

I feel a two hands on my shoulders and flinch in surprise. I look around me to see the three boys I have a crush on sitting down next to me. "Tell me izuku, whats wrong." Kacchan asks. "Himiko told me I should take a swan dive so here I am." I shrug.

"Do you mind if I touch your hair?" Todoroki asks drawing my attention to him. "No..not at all." I reply and he wastes no time in combing his fingers through my hair.

"Midoriya..just because someone tells you to do something it doesn't mean you should do it." Shinso comments from beside todoroki.

"I swear if they don't put that kiss banner down." Kacchan grumbles from beside me. I look down to see they are in fact holding a kiss banner. I look over to where toga is standing tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She cries. I place my hand to my ear in response. "I'm sorry!" She replies louder. I smile putting my hands in a heart shape and she returns it.

"We're still waiting for our kiss!" Kaminari and mina yell out. I sigh looking at the boys around me. "Maybe we should give them what they want." Todoroki says never ceasing to run his hand through my locks.

I fiddle with my sleeves and mumble, "Only if you guys are okay with it." Todoroki finally ceases his hand movements and instead grabs my chin. He looks at my eyes before looking at my lips. I then lean in and peck his lips. "Woo!!!" They cheer. I then get grabbed by kacchan who wastes no time in pecking my lips as well.

"Well now I feel jealous." Shinso chuckles out making his way over to me to peck me on the lips as well. I grin widely before looking out into the crowd to see himiko kissing ochaco, tomura kissing dabi and momo kissing jiro.

I lean my head on todoroki's shoulder then interlock my fingers with kacchan and shinsos hands. "Finally." I hear aizawa grumble out behind me.

We all turn around quite quickly as he steps to the ledge and pulls out a paper and a microphone. "I'm gonna list out some ship names made by midnight can those people come inside please." He begins. After he finishes saying all the couples we head inside and follow him to the classroom.

"Alright, you guys have been chosen for a quest. This quest is called lovers quarrel, I didn't name it. You guys will be put in dorms and you'll have to live together for a week. You will still attend classes regularly and while you are in said class you are not allowed to look at, communicate, or be in groups with said person or in your case persons. If you can't handle it you can tap out but just so you know, all the hero classes are doing this with there couples and which ever couples last the longest get to go on an all expenses paid trip to wherever they'd like along with the class."

This sounds fun. "Lets do it!" I agree. "Whats that you guys say all the time?" Tomura asks. "Go beyond?" Dabi say unsurely. "Plus ultra!" We all yell.

•••
(smut starts later this part)
(I've never done this before please bare with me)

Me and my boyfriends sit on our bed as katsuki finds us a movie to watch. After he finally decides on watching cars we snuggle up and begin to watch the movie. "Hey, Shoto can I lay between your legs?" I ask. "Sure." He answers smiling at me before looking towards the screen and cheering, "Lightning mcqueen! Lightning mcqueen!" I chuckle hes so adorable.

Half way into the movie, I begin to squirm around but stop as I feel shotos grip on my shoulder. "Stop squirming, I can't focus." He says and I turn around to look at all three of them. "Ugh, this movies boring wheres the gore." I groan. "We could've watched Scream but shoto is scared of horror movies." Kacchan comments. "Just do whatever you want I still wanna watch the movie." Shoto responds rolling his eyes.

Whatever I want huh? I place my hand on his lower crotch and press down making him groan. "I-Izuku what are you doing?" He looks down at me and I smirk, "Just watch the movie." I begin rubbing that area while pressing down on it making him moan. Kacchan pauses the movie and we all look towards shoto who's ears are very red.

"Well don't stop now." Kacchan says. "Yeah you were so loud before don't stop on our account." Toshi agrees. "Take those pants off." I command and he does as he's told taking off his underwear as well. "You're so pretty." Hitoshi comments kissing him. He takes over placing his hand on shotos dick.

I smirk and move over to kacchan who seems to be getting off on just watching those two. I kiss the blondes lips and he kisses back feverishly as if he's been waiting for this his entire life.

At this point all four of us are naked, shotos sitting on toshis face, I'm sucking toshi off and kacchans sucking me off. "Mm~ Right there." Shoto moans out grabbing onto the headboard as hitoshi spreads his ass cheeks further.

Hitoshi cums right before shoto and I cum right after. I flop down onto hitoshis stomach as shoto flops on top of me. Kacchan looks over at us and smiles. "I love you guys so much." He mumbles. "I love you too.." The three of us say at the same time.