DISILLUSION

DISILLUSION

1. NOUN- disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be

2. VERB- cause (someone) to realize that a belief or an ideal is false

INTRODUCTION

      LILITH, one of Thanos' adopted daughters, is known throughout most of the galaxy for her precision. She gets the job done and that makes her ruthless. Being the second favorite daughter, she gets sent on the harder more dangerous missions, because he knows she can get it done but won't mind too much if she becomes a casualty along the way. He loved her for her reliability, unlike Gamora, there was no emotional attachment. She was merely a perfect tool for his instruction.

     This may be due to the strange powers she has. Whether she acquired them at birth or in childhood, she doesn't know. She doesn't know anything before she was taken in by her father. Through his direction, she began to master her skills of illusion. This has helped Thanos many a time in his research and hunt for ultimate power over the galaxies.

     That is what leads her to her next mission. Supervising a demigod in the overrule of a small and less civilized planet, Earth. The most important part: obtaining another infinity stone for her father and making sure Laufeyson doesn't mess it up along the way.

     It seems like a normal job on the surface, but something makes Lilith feel it's not going to be as easy as she thinks.

Margot Robbie as Lilith